Post Links To Your Musical Projects Here

Hey Vincent, I just wanted to say that song reached out and punched me in the feelings gut. Beautiful work man, keep it up!

Wow, so nice to hear that. Thank you.
I see you're looking to form a band. If I'd be living anywhere near you I'd seriously consider it!
Very impressed by your skills as portrayed by your youtube channel

^I second this. I liked. :)

Thanks very much too :)

Wow, so nice to hear that. Thank you.
I see you're looking to form a band. If I'd be living anywhere near you I'd seriously consider it!

Thank you so much dude that is very flattering to hear you say that. Things are getting ... SERIOUSLY ... ugly in the USA right now.. Everyone seems so disconnected from everything, we're in crazy debt, and theres no more old money to float the old people anymore. Im at the point where I've realized guitar is what I want to do with my life, but that's scary. I don't know what to do, where to go or what job to get. I think I want to teach/work at a music store. I don't need a lot of money to live, but I need some, and there are (seemingly) no jobs here..

-Greg Paulson

Thank you so much dude that is very flattering to hear you say that. Things are getting ... SERIOUSLY ... ugly in the USA right now.. Everyone seems so disconnected from everything, we're in crazy debt, and theres no more old money to float the old people anymore. Im at the point where I've realized guitar is what I want to do with my life, but that's scary. I don't know what to do, where to go or what job to get. I think I want to teach/work at a music store. I don't need a lot of money to live, but I need some, and there are (seemingly) no jobs here..

-Greg Paulson

Yeah, what you're describing sounds familiar. Life is a constant struggle. Hang in there and do whatever you have to

It's not metal in any kind, but here is my little project :)

strings mix for 'SPLITTER':

own composition:

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy a drum machine. Most those DM fukkers these days trigger the shite out of their drums anways. Besides, all you're going to have program is practically one craptastic blast beat. ;)

P.S. Might as well fire the bassist while you're at it.

Buy a drum machine. Most those DM fukkers these days trigger the shite out of their drums anways. Besides, all you're going to have program is practically one craptastic blast beat. ;)

P.S. Might as well fire the bassist while you're at it.

lol