post your booty pictures!

Don't even ask... but you can see my
butt!

l_390af0197b9300dbea70f0e6dca8d1dc.jpg

Well, my bf took a picture of those ropes and felt that it wouldn't be complete without a picture of an ass to combine it with. So he took a few pics of my behind.

Actually... I totally understand the art behind it... the rough but interesting texture of the rope compliments the sweather texture you're wearing,
leaving the one obvious smooth contrast of the butt: which becomes the focal point without implying, or making it too obvious and "cheap"
It is lovely Vera, tell your bf I said so :)

Actually... I totally understand the art behind it... the rough but interesting texture of the rope compliments the sweather texture you're wearing,
leaving the one obvious smooth contrast of the butt: which becomes the focal point without implying, or making it too obvious and "cheap"

Yeah I don't know if it was all intentional, but I think the best art is sometimes the coincidences, or "mistakes". I agree the texture of her hair and sweater, and the texture of the rope fibers, and smooth butt! It's a nice combination.

More on Vera's picture: the rope texture at the ends matches Vera's hair, and the movement of all the elements all together.....
I really like that piece. It's great! (plus, the butt is cute too ;) )

Yeah I don't know if it was all intentional, but I think the best art is sometimes the coincidences, or "mistakes". I agree the texture of her hair and sweater, and the texture of the rope fibers, and smooth butt! It's a nice combination.

I think her bf is talented enough and very artistic, I bet he intended for that match to be presented together for maybe some of the reasons I mentioned.