Post your dog's pictures!!!!

feedus.jpg

No dogs here either... Cat's are easier. They're around when you want a pet, and you can toss them outside when they piss you off.

This is my boy, Nugget (Short of Baron Von Nugglestien)
4323_1100399842036_1587889652_222794_5964426_n.jpg

And his sister Goji.
4604_1101301664581_1587889652_225130_7483942_n.jpg

and a shot of them together...
4988_1103608482250_1587889652_232234_3464944_n.jpg

Whoa whoa WHOA

WHOA

Insult him if you must Gareth, BUT - you don't insult a man's dog.

That's just not cool man.

:D

But seriously

;)

seriously though
how much inbreeding do you have to do to do to make something that looks like that? jesus?
i mean, fuck, i look at rufus and think "what a fucking BEATIFUL animal" and i look at dogs like his and think it just looks like nature's retard.
can this just turn into a rufus picspam fest please? :)

seriously though
how much inbreeding do you have to do to do to make something that looks like that? jesus?
i mean, fuck, i look at rufus and think "what a fucking BEATIFUL animal" and i look at dogs like his and think it just looks like nature's retard.
can this just turn into a rufus picspam fest please? :)

Ok, I can see that you are the biggest dog NOOB here, so let me tell you about my dog.

It's an American Staffordshire Terrier and it's not some mutant new breed of a dog. It's a registrated dog breed from 1936....73 years dude!

MORE INFO:

http://www.amstaff.org/amstaff_standard.html

more history:

...and my dog can do stuff CRAZY AS FUCK...lookie lookie:
(turn off sound :D:D!!!)

So go smell some dog shit and educate yourself on tasting it :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit Erik, they're gorgeous (especially the black one), I never knew you had any pooches! My one wish is that I had more than one :( (though Rufus is still the most awesome individual dog in the universe, so it's cool :D)

And Junior, thanks for the lowdown dude, I always like learning more about different breeds!

And Rufus may be a total pushover, but at least he has a fearsome bark :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah but you think about like
wild dogs
its all wolves n shit
what the FUCK has man done to produce breeds like that ugly piece of shit you have uncle junior?
that is some motherfucking inbreeding.

I have to say, I think Rufus is such an great name for a dog, theres just something about it that makes me smile :D