post your haikus here

ahoy, sir, nice to see you here! yes, long time, i guess because i've almost ditched the opeth forum in favour of this purple one. the heads (and tails!) here are worth all the prizes, so to speak.

actually i've been off all the boards over the summer. so it's cool to come back to all these new boards. i think i'll stay.

any new discoveries to report, General D? at the moment i'm totally addicted to Summoning. i'm also sober. hmmmm...

i've heard pretty much everything on yer top ten list. i'm really into Jan Garbarek at the moment. that one you
reccomended a while back.

avatar still not working. need major surgery. i want my avatar back.....!

Originally posted by O'blivion
i've heard pretty much everything on yer top ten list. i'm really into Jan Garbarek at the moment. that one you
reccomended a while back.
have you heard Anja Garbarek? i have 'smiling and waving', a fantastic album - plus there are contributions by Robert Wyatt and Mark Hollis on it, and produced by Steven Wilson (contemporaneously with that band's blackwater park). avant-garde pop stuff, organic mixed with electronic, sorta Bjorkish.

sounds cool. steve wilson=good the new PT should be great. have you heard any Avant Garden? they play this really unique prog-rock. a fun listen guaranteed.