Post your hauls here

went to the silicon valley metalfest and came home with....

gorgasm- masticate to dominate
krisiun- works of carnage
deeds of flesh- reduced to ashes
exhumed- anatomy is destiny
artificium sanguis- ye olde demo taype
carnivorous- demo
sangre amado- ancient bitch + some other songs

~gR~

genocide roach said:
went to the silicon valley metalfest and came home with....

gorgasm- masticate to dominate
krisiun- works of carnage
deeds of flesh- reduced to ashes
exhumed- anatomy is destiny
artificium sanguis- ye olde demo taype
carnivorous- demo
sangre amado- ancient bitch + some other songs

~gR~

im interested in knowing what the exhumed sounds like. I heard it sounds a LOT like carcass? sounds great to me!

and did you get the 2cd version? is it worth it?

hibernal_dream said:
I think Mercenary is generally considered their worst. I still like it though, all their albums rule
If that's true then it's a shame....because it's bullshit!! If they have a worst it's definately IVth Crusade in my opinion.

Recent stuff:

7 Angel 7 Plagues - Jhazmyne's Lllaby
7 Angels 7 Plagues - Until the Day Breathes and the Shadows Flee
Pan.Thy.Monium - Dawn of Dreams

with another 5 CDs on order....

SuicideMachine said:
im interested in knowing what the exhumed sounds like. I heard it sounds a LOT like carcass? sounds great to me!

and did you get the 2cd version? is it worth it?
i have all 3 exhumed cds, they are all great. id reccomend them. but there is a very distinct progression in sound fron album to album. gore metal is pretty much goregrind, in slaughtercult (which comes in an awesome sawblade shape) you have a bit of a DM influence, on anatomy is destiny there is a bigger DM influence. they still have the goregrind sound to it, but things start to get a bit more diverse, in a very very good way. i recomend them all. and depending on what you listen to most, id either suggest anatomy is destiny first for the more DM focused, or goremetal for the goregrind focused.

i personally think anatomy is destiny is their best work yet. but get em all! \m/

and no, i dont have the 2 cd set. i didnt know there was one. *shrugs* oh well
~gR~

I got some used power metal CDs today, as I decided to give it another chance after downloading some track I liked:

Blind Guardian - Follow The Blind
Grave Digger - Excalibur
Helloween - Treasure Chest

and one non-pm used CD:

Enslaved - Below The Lights