Post your hauls here

My haul over the past calendar month:

Napalm Death - Smear Campaign
Phoenix Mourning - When Excuses Become Antiques
Machine Head - The Blackening
Lamb of God - New American Gospel
Anthrax - Among The Living

I was having lunch with my grandfather and uncle, and I "got lost" on the way home and wound up near Vintage Vinyl, so I decided to swing by and see what they had.

Belenos - L'Ancien Temps
Belenos - Chants De Bataille
Hate Forest - Sorrow
Immolation - Failures For Gods
Imcantation - Mortal Throne Of The Nazarene
Minotauri - II

I didn't expect to see them, so I figured I'd pick them up since they're right in front of me. I've never heard them, but they seem to get enough accolades from respectable individuals to merit a blind buy. I'm not terribly familiar with Hate Forest either, though I've heard scattered bits.

It's BLUT god damnit, not Blunt. That's not the first time you've made that error, which gives me the impression that you believe that you are not in error. Please refrain from referring to them as Blunt Aus Nord in the future.

It's BLUT god damnit, not Blunt. That's not the first time you've made that error, which gives me the impression that you believe that you are not in error. Please refrain from referring to them as Blunt Aus Nord in the future.

What about Sunn O))) rather than Sunn 0))) ? I use the letter 'O' as apposed to a zero.

If you understood my current position (i.e. my video card is shot and I have multicolored flashing bars running up and down my screen) you would understand why I may not have caught that one.

Gorgoroth-Under the Sign of Hell
Mayhem-De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas
Drudkh-Autumn Aurora
Drudkh-Forgotten Legends

Sorry dude but right now spelling is not on my list of worries.

Secrets of the Moon - Antithesis
Urgehal - The Eternal Eclipse - 15 Years of Satanic Black Metal
Infernal War - Redesekration

+ a pair of trainers & another pair of boots.