Post your hauls here

Limbonic Art - Moon In The Scorpio (I was lucky to find it in a store)
Heresiarh - Mythical Beast And Medieval Warfare
Immortal - Damned In Black (now I have all their discography)

I got some good deals in my first-ever DOOM HAUL!

Candlemass - Candlemass ($10)
Cathedral - The Ethereal Mirror ($5)
Electric Wizard - Dopethrone ($15)
Internal Void - Standing On the Sun ($3)
Pentagram - Day of Reckoning ($13)
Reverend Bizarre - In the Rectory of the Bizarre Reverend/Return to the Rectory (2-Disc) ($9)

Holy fucking shit, do you have any idea how rare and sought after that Internal Void album is among Doom circles?

Holy fucking shit, do you have any idea how rare and sought after that Internal Void album is among Doom circles?

I had no idea. I saw it used for 3 bucks and I grabbed it because it was on your list of doom recommendations. Plus I liked what I heard on their myspace. Cool! This was at the local record store chain btw.

Over the past calendar month:

Phoenix Mourning - When Excuses Become Antiques
Napalm Death - Smear Campaign
Lamb of God - New American Gospel
Machine Head - The Blackening
Anthrax - Among The Living
Iron Maiden - S/T
Megadeth - Hidden Treasures

Special ordered today: Death - Symbolic and Human

Just arrived in my mail!

Shah-beware
Sodom-in the signs of evil/obsessed cruelty[original] heard it might be missing some tracks. gonna sell it if it is :/ got it for super cheap, oh well.
federal tax return!!!! woohoo..it's going for bills

How much did you pay? $50? You can always resell it.

The Story. Metalism Records in Russia has licensed the entire Shah back-catalogue. Beware will be out in September with the others to follow at some point. StormSpell Records will be the official (and only) US distributor. There will also be some kind of bonus tracks, probably rehearsal stuff.

67 bucks.. I heard it usually went for 90 bucks so i thought i got a good deal, no wonder it was cheaper. thanks a lot for the update tho. know of any other cult classics coming out this year? morbid saint was supposed to be out by now. wonder whats the hold up.

I got some good deals in my first-ever DOOM HAUL!

Candlemass - Candlemass ($10)
Cathedral - The Ethereal Mirror ($5)
Electric Wizard - Dopethrone ($15)
Internal Void - Standing On the Sun ($3)
Pentagram - Day of Reckoning ($13)
Reverend Bizarre - In the Rectory of the Bizarre Reverend/Return to the Rectory (2-Disc) ($9)

That is a great haul. I have been curious lately to hear that internal void.