Post your hauls here

I'll get to it. To be honest, it's probably worth a blind buy at only $5. The ones with t-shirts are limited to 200 and already sold out.

Edit: Okay, the Xasthur song is quite good. It sounds like it's pretty new, and not just old leftovers like on the Xasthur s/t. The opening sounds like it might be the first appearance of the cello in Xasthur. It might just be volume swells though. The song starts with a dissonant blasting section before transitioning to a more traditional slow picking Xasthur segment much like Pyramid of Skulls on Subliminal Genocide. The song concludes with part driven by fast double bass and melodic synths. There are almost no vocals on the song, and it sounds like it's still the drum machine.

The Striborg song confused me. The fast drums dominated everything on the recording. They're too loud in the mix and they don't sound particularly good. The sound is akin to the that of Mutiilation's Vampires of Black Imperial Blood. Imagine that sound blasting and doing fills at 240 bpm the entire time. The toms sound like they're probably 6, 8, and 10", way too high pitched. The vocals are also extremely high pitched, making me wonder whether this wouldn't sound better on 33 RPM. Finally near the end of the track do the drums calm down, and a nice atmospheric riff plays for 30 seconds or so.

Worth getting for Xasthur fans. It's a good song. The shirt I got was also pretty cool. It was a swampy brown/gray color. Nice to get something not in black for a change.

went to the new music store in town and got these for $80 total

pagans reign - 2005 ep
amon amarth - versus the world(just for the ep)
manilla road - gates of fire
necronomicon - necronomicon
sabbat - history of a time to come - expanded(love the the first cd but i hate the production..hopefully the remaster is a big improvement)
exciter - heavy metal maniac
cathedral - the carnival bizarre
reverend bizarre - slice of doom

The new single is called Teutonic Witch, I should be getting it any day now. The final album will be called So Long, Suckers! and will be out in early August. I doubt anyone's heard it yet besides Teutonic Witch.The album is going to be 2 discs, 7 tracks (with a bonus track), something like 130 minutes long I believe.

tonight's order

MORBID SCREAM - The Signal To Attack
LAAZ ROCKIT - Citys Gonna Burn (new remaster)
RAZOR - Decibels
NASTY SAVAGE - Nasty Savage
UDO - Nailed to Metal - The Missing Track(clearance)
PENTAGRAM - Show 'Em How
GAMMACIDE - Victims Of Science
INFERNAL MAJESTY - None Shall Defy