Post your hauls here

Today's Purchase:

Morbid Angel - Entangled in Chaos
Exhorder - Slaughter in the Vatican/The Law
Gorguts - Considered Dead/The Erosion of Sanity
Blut Aus Nord - The Work Which Transforms God
Borknagar - The Olden Domain

And the last, most controversial of my purchases, but for reasons other than you might expect...

Mayhem - Dawn of the Black Hearts

Here's my complaints about this album.

1. It was packaged as a DVD at the place where I purchased it, but it is actually a CD. I feel cheated and am baffled as to why it was packaged so. Has anyone else fallen into the same trap?
2. The sound quality is horrible, nigh unlistenable on the wrong sound system. Still, I knew it was going to be, even if it WAS a DVD.

It's fun to stare at the cover. :headbang:

Bethlehem - Dark Metal
Cenotaph - The Gloomy Reflections Of Our Hidden Sorrows
Demolition Hammer - Tortured Existence (Russian pressing)
Demoncy - Joined In Darkess
Necromantia/Varathron - Black Arts Lead To Everlasting Sins

I've never seen any before. What others are packaged so?

Well one that immediately comes to mind is Nokturnal Mortum - The Taste Of Victory, but I know I've seen others. It's used pretty widely for more folk oriented bands like Uruk-Hai, I don't really know why. I've never heard of Dawn Of The Black Hearts packaged that way though.

Well one that immediately comes to mind is Nokturnal Mortum - The Taste Of Victory, but I know I've seen others. It's used pretty widely for more folk oriented bands like Uruk-Hai, I don't really know why. I've never heard of Dawn Of The Black Hearts packaged that way though.

It's apparently a brand-new rehash from the "Anti-Grishnackh" label.

What does this Kyprian's Circle sound like, I've seen you mention them multiple times. Typical Finnish sound? Also, how rare is it?

Nah, not remotely typical at all. It's quite difficult to describe, so I'll upload a track (It's OOP) and PM you the link. I think it's quite rare, I've seen it once on Ebay in the past year and it sold for over $50. By pure chance I found it searching at gemm.com like I've done many times before, and it was available from a reliable seller for $9.

Over the last month I got:

Judas Priest - Sad Wings Of Destiny
Iron Maiden - Brave New World
Testament - The Legacy
Mastodon - Remission
Dio - Dream Evil

Albums I plan on getting soon:

3 Inches Of Blood - Fire Up The Blades
Mastodon - Leviathan
Overkill - From The Underground and Below
Job For a Cowboy - Genesis (heard they got rid of their Deathcore influences)
Blind Guardian - Somewhere Far Beyond
Atheist - Elements
Kreator - Terrible Certainty
Gamma Ray - Sigh No More

YATTERING - Murders Concept
DECEASED - As The Weird Travel On
CENOTAPH - Saga Belica
AUTOPSY - Torn From The Grave
IMMOLATION - Shadows In The Light
ANGELCORPSE - Of Lucifer & Lightning

decided i need more death metal in my collection. ive been buying too much doom, BM, and avant/progressive stuff lately
~gR~

I've been purchasing patches mostly, because I'm getting another vest. Today came in my most prized patch... :D

4qsdbol.jpg

'Don't Break the Oath' backpatch :headbang:

I'll be putting together a vest probably within the next month or so. I currently have the following patches:

Warning
Solstice
Cirith Ungol
Stormqueen
Corrupt
Nominon
Tudor
Heathen Hoof
Mercy

and will soon be getting:

The Gates Of Slumber backpatch
The Lamp Of Thoth
Sabbat (Jpn)
Satan
Beherit
Pentagram
The Obsessed
Penance
Revelation
Blasphemy
Goatlord
Xibalba

Eventually I'll work on the basics (Venom, Bathory, Burzum, Darkthrone, etc.). I figured I'd have a different backpatch since everyone goes with Venom/Bathory or something like that.

I'll be putting together a vest probably within the next month or so. I currently have the following patches:

Warning
Solstice
Cirith Ungol
Stormqueen
Corrupt
Nominon
Tudor
Heathen Hoof
Mercy

and will soon be getting:

The Gates Of Slumber backpatch
The Lamp Of Thoth
Sabbat (Jpn)
Satan
Beherit
Pentagram
The Obsessed
Penance
Revelation
Blasphemy
Goatlord
Xibalba

Eventually I'll work on the basics (Venom, Bathory, Burzum, Darkthrone, etc.). I figured I'd have a different backpatch since everyone goes with Venom/Bathory or something like that.

You doing a jean vest? I think I'm the only person that uses a zip-up hoodie for my patches.

Anyways I should be expecting these in the mail:
Burzum - Filosofem
Burzum - Hvis Lyset Tar Oss
Enslaved - Vikingligr Veldi
Emperor - In the Nightside Eclipse (previously had this downloaded)
Emperor - Emperor/Wrath of the Tyrant