Pyrexia - Age Of the Wicked
Thornafire - Exacerbated Gnostic Manifestation
Vital Remains - Dechristianize

Stargazer-The Scream That Tore The Sky
October Tide-Grey Dawn
October Tide-Rain Without End
Gwynbleidd-Amaranthine EP
Mithras-Worlds Beyond The Veil
Mithras-Forever Advancing ... Legions ( Idon't like this one as much as their other releases, but maybe time will change that)

Stargazer-The Scream That Tore The Sky
October Tide-Grey Dawn
October Tide-Rain Without End
Gwynbleidd-Amaranthine EP
Mithras-Worlds Beyond The Veil
Mithras-Forever Advancing ... Legions ( Idon't like this one as much as their other releases, but maybe time will change that)

Fucking nice haul :kickass:

Forever Advancing... Legions is my least favourite Mithras album as well, but it has it's own charms.

Dude, you should get Pentagram. It's not nearly as brutal as these two, but Hat's vocals are worth the price of admission alone. And I've listened to it over 20 times and have not yet gotten tired of it.

dude, I said I owned that one.

edit: whoops, I said I owned Antichrist. that one I DO NOT own. but I do have Under The Sign Of Hell.

dude, I said I owned that one.

edit: whoops, I said I owned Antichrist. that one I DO NOT own. but I do have Under The Sign Of Hell.

Under the Sign of Hell is immense. But since when has it been considered their "magnum opus"? I always thought people viewed their first two as the peak of their output.

And anyone who complains about the drum sound on that album is stupid. I love it. :kickass:

I just won a couple of promo posters for my dorm room for this fall.

Emperor - Anthems promo poster (16 1/2" X 23 1/2")
a288_1.JPG

Samael - Eternal promo poster (23 1/2" X 33")
1f09_1.JPG