Post your hauls here

Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Attenas to Heaven
Shearwater - Winged Life
Unexpect - In a Flesh Aquarium

My favorite out of the three is the Unexpect album. Winged Life is by far my least favorite Shearwater album. As for Godspeed it's pretty average. Boring stuff in it and some amazing stuff in in it, too. Sadly the boring stuff outbeats the amazing stuff but o well. I'm disapointed with my haul.

Is Bloodbath - RTC supposed to sound really bassy? I don't remember the production being like that in some samples I downloaded.
Maybe thats not the case... it depends on how you're listening to it, as far as settings go. I never listen to anything with default EQ settings. Find a range on your mp3 player or stereo that suits you and enjoy RTC that way, if the bass is really bothering you. :headbang:

I've listened to RTC to death and I've always found the bass to really be pretty minimalist but effective, but then it's been a long time since I heard it naturally.

Maybe thats not the case... it depends on how you're listening to it, as far as settings go. I never listen to anything with default EQ settings. Find a range on your mp3 player or stereo that suits you and enjoy RTC that way, if the bass is really bothering you. :headbang:

I've listened to RTC to death and I've always found the bass to really be pretty minimalist but effective, but then it's been a long time since I heard it naturally.

I listened to it on my CD player with iPod headphones.