Post your hauls here

NOMINON - Terra Necrosis (lp)
NUNSLAUGHTER - Hex [DIE HARD] (12" Gatefold LP on Silver Vinyl w/ Poster & Patch)
PROFANATICA - Profanatitas De Domonatia [DIE HARD] (12" Gatefold LP on White/Silver Vinyl w/ Poster & Patch) Ltd. 222!!
VICTIMIZER - The Final Assault (CD)

I only own Blood Fire Death. I don't know why but I just never get around to picking up any of their other albums.

Same here. It's almost like I'm afraid to pick up any other Bathory albums because BFD is the perfect combination of the band's previous era and the Viking-metal later albums. I feel that if I pick up an album like Under the Sign of the Black Mark or Hammerheart, I'll be disappointed because I'm expecting something too similar to BFD.

Nice. I've made a good amount doing yardwork and dockwork for my folks, but I put most of it in the bank. I probably won't buy any more CD's online until I move into college, where I'm sure they'll be shipped to the right address (my dorm). I may pick up a couple more CD's from the record store until then.

Bought a few things this past week...mainly been spending my Paypal money, but I am horrible at saving. It's a good thing I can't touch my actual savings because it's basically a college fund. :lol:

Got these at Newbury Comics this past Saturday before my show:
Malignancy - Inhuman Grotesqueries
Deathspell Omega - Fas - Ite, Maledicti, In Ignem Aeternum

Ordered these online recently from Comatose and Unmatched Brutality, respectively:
Vomit The Soul - Portraits Of Inhuman Abomination
Vomit The Soul button
Vomit The Soul sticker
Aversion To Life button

Cenotaph - Reincarnation In Gorextasy
Inveracity sticker

I got these in trade with Ron at RRR for 3 copies of my new CD:
Emil Beaulieau - Damaged + Destroyed
SYNB - Absorbed Gradient
Dead Body Love - Maximum Dose

I may also be winning a 3 CD black metal lot which includes these:
Hellveto - In Arms Of Kurpian Phantom
Sapfhier - Under Eternally Grey Skies
Infinity - Nostalgia For The Dark Age
My max bid is like 15 bucks and I'm winning so far...good deal!

And I just got these in the mail, the first one I ordered for 12 bucks, the other I got in trade also:
Ocean Chief - Tor
Jake Vida - Clouded Narrows

My last haul:

Isis - Oceanic
DJ Shadow - Endtroducing (amazing album)
Suffocation - Pierced From Within/Effigy of the Forgotten
Mastodon - Blood Mountain

All in all, I think it's been one of my better hauls recently.

NOMINON - Terra Necrosis (lp)
NUNSLAUGHTER - Hex [DIE HARD] (12" Gatefold LP on Silver Vinyl w/ Poster & Patch)
PROFANATICA - Profanatitas De Domonatia [DIE HARD] (12" Gatefold LP on White/Silver Vinyl w/ Poster & Patch) Ltd. 222!!
VICTIMIZER - The Final Assault (CD)

now that's a good haul. how much did you pay for all those?

Satanic Warmaster - Black Katharsis
Satanic Warmaster/Deathspell Omega split
SATANIC WARMASTER - Opferblut
INQUISITION - Magnificent Glorification
GRAVELAND - FIRE CHARIOT..
VELIMOR - ANCESTRY

75$ total.