Post your hauls here

I recently got
Children of Bodom - Follow the Reaper
Arch Enemy - Doomsday Device
Immortal - Sons of Northern Darkness

Is the new Krohm album better than A World Through Dead Eyes? I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. It sounded too polished, and only the first song really worked for me.

I got Negura Bunget - Om this week. I like the parts that aren't strictly BM a lot, while the more traditional segments seemed a bit so-so. There seemed to be a drop in quality towards the end of the album as well. I still liked it enough that I'll probably check out their other releases soon.

Is the new Krohm album better than A World Through Dead Eyes? I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. It sounded too polished, and only the first song really worked for me.

I got Negura Bunget - Om this week. I like the parts that aren't strictly BM a lot, while the more traditional segments seemed a bit so-so. There seemed to be a drop in quality towards the end of the album as well. I still liked it enough that I'll probably check out their other releases soon.

I think it's their best . This album, like AWTDE, is "polished." so you may not like this either. THP, is really atmospheric i'd say, more so than AWTD, and has two tracks that are in Italian . (which i'd say are the stand out tracks on the album) I can't really compare this to anything, but give it a few listens, you may like it.

I think you mean Doomsday Machine. Enjoy that album for the 2 weeks it lasts before you get bored and sell it.
Actually, I've had it for 2 weeks, and I'm not bored with it. And I see no point in selling it when I downloaded it.

I downloaded it off iTunes, so I did PURCHASE it. But since so many people here hate Arch Enemy (for whatever ridiculous reason) I don't see why you'd care (unless you just want to insult me for having the album).

Obviously only ridiculous reasons could make someone hate Arch Enemy...
another reason I hate metal forums: people rip on you for every single little thing you say.
Why would someone hate arch enemy then, o almighty knower?

I downloaded it off iTunes, so I did PURCHASE it. But since so many people here hate Arch Enemy (for whatever ridiculous reason) I don't see why you'd care (unless you just want to insult me for having the album).

People aren't insulting you because this is a typical metal forum; people are insulting you because you're being a dick.