Post your hauls here

I think it's their best . This album, like AWTDE, is "polished." so you may not like this either. THP, is really atmospheric i'd say, more so than AWTD, and has two tracks that are in Italian . (which i'd say are the stand out tracks on the album) I can't really compare this to anything, but give it a few listens, you may like it.

I downloaded it (yes, I'm a criminal etc.) and it's sounding very impressive. Every bit as good as AWTDE, if not better.

another reason I hate metal forums: people rip on you for every single little thing you say.
Why would someone hate arch enemy then, o almighty knower?

Is it too hard to conceive that you can like bands that others don't and that their reasons for hating that band might be equally valid as your reason for liking it?

I've listened to all Arch Enemy's cd and while they have some decent part here and there it never did anything to me. Now my reasons for not liking this band is surely stupid so I'll force myself into listening to it again as you hold the absolute truth and this band must be awesome...

At the Gates - With Fear I kiss The Burning Darkness
Ensiferum - Victory Songs

Edit- I just ordered a pair of etyomic er4p headphones from amazon.com :)

I traded in my gay dragonforce cds for those two.

tomorrow I am trading in these:

Marduk - World Funeral
Marduk - Those Of The Unlight
Dark Funeral - Secrets Of The Black Arts
Dark Funeral - Attera Totus Sanctus

for:

Asphyx - The Rack
Pestilence - Consuming Impulse/Testimony Of The Ancients

am I doing the right thing?

True norwegian black metal haul

Darkthrone Holy Darkthrone - Eight Norwegian Bands Paying Tribute
Keep Of Kalessin - Through Times Of War
Darkthrone - F.O.A.D.
Mayhem Tribute - Originators Of The Northern Darkness

I sent Jon Borges aka the noise artists Pedestrian Deposit 3 bucks for each of these a week ago...added 2 bucks shipping. It cost him fucking $6.50 to SHIP them (mainly cuz one is an LP). I felt so bad when I saw that...ah well. :p

BT.HN. - Black Mirrors And Dark Planet Alignment single-sided LP
Knurl - Floritura Deuteranopia CDr

Just purchased from Barnes & Noble

Asphyx - The Rack
Pestilence - Consuming Impulse/Testimony of The Ancients (two from the vault reissue)