Post your hauls here

I was at Vintage Vinyl hanging out with some Metal people I met at school, so I had to buy something naturally, and this was $4:

Cadaver - Necrosis

Drawn And Quartered - The Merciless Hammer Of Lucifer
Aborted - Slaughter & Apparatus
Full Blown Chaos - Heavy Lies The Crown

And ordered from Amazon:
Darkane - Layers Of Lies
Ayreon - The Human Equation
Moria (US) - No Light Ahead

my haul :kickass:

Katharsis - 666
Katharsis - Kruzifixxion
Merrimack - Obsecrations to The Horned
Ondskapt - Draco Sit Mihi Dux
Watain - Rabid Death's Curse
Malign - Divine facing
S.V.E.S.T.- Urfaust
Nattefrost- Blood & Vomit
Basilisk - A Joyless March through the Cold lands
Crushing The Holy Trinity 3CD

Crushing the Holy Trinity is a great comp. Good pickup. I think you'll be impressed with the Mgla material if you haven't already heard it. The Clandestine Blaze stuff is very solid as well. I wish their albums were as good.

I just got Leviathan - A Silhouette in Splinters LP, which never came out on cd. It cost quite a bit. Still, I've seen it go for over $100 on ebay, so I don't feel too bad about $54.

Crushing the Holy Trinity is a great comp. Good pickup. I think you'll be impressed with the Mgla material if you haven't already heard it. The Clandestine Blaze stuff is very solid as well. I wish their albums were as good.

I just got Leviathan - A Silhouette in Splinters LP, which never came out on cd. It cost quite a bit. Still, I've seen it go for over $100 on ebay, so I don't feel too bad about $54.
Any idea when the Leviathan/Nachtmystium split is coming out?

Mgla is cool, and cooler still because he is actually maybe one of the only Polish people in the entire noise scene. Yea, that's right, the Mgla guy is a noise fan and probably an artist or label runner too.

http://www.rockmachine.org/store.html

if you're in the US, you have to order 9 or more euro worth of stuff. the cd was described as "Killer Black Metal from Sweden, released through FADELESS Recs!" Fadeless Records was the label that put the cd out in 95 so hopefully that other part was a typo.
Ah, thanks. I don't buy online. I'll just wait for the reissue if or whenever it comes.
Well,at least they were right about one thing- it's killer.

1779.jpg

c8366986m9x.jpg