Post your hauls here

I'm getting in lots of cool shit. I'll post about it once I actually have everything confirmed. Of course, it's mostly OSDM.

My recent haul of Doom:
Graves at Sea - Documents of Grief
Warning - Watching from a Distance
disEMBOWELMENT - s/t
Cirith Ungol - One Foot in Hell(waiting for King of the Dead to arrive)
Orodruin - Epicurean Mass

I have only heard one song from the first album and liked it. I just bought their new album spontaneously after the AiC set before they came on and their set was amazing and the album is really good. I generally hate new bands and it's almost like they are going against the current music world and trends and as a result of it are doing well for themselves. If bands like AiC and them are bringing in shitloads of people hopefully this could somehow help shape current music and bring back good heavy bands and traditionalism and old school factor.

Dragonlord - Black Wings Of Destiny
Sulpher - Cursed Madness
Sons Of Azrael - The Conjuration Of Vengeance

Haven't been paid in two weeks - can't work because of weather - must stop buying CD's. It's just as hard to stop buying CD's as it is to stop buying cigarettes.

I made good use of the used section for my final trip to Newbury Comics before heading off to school...

Blut Aus Nord - The Work Which Transforms God + Thematic Emanation of Archetypal Multiplicity (Double-CD) - $8.99
Crionics - Neuthrone - $9.99
Dark Funeral - In the Sign... - $6.99
Emperor - Emperial Live Ceremony - $8.99
Profanum - Musaeum Esotericum - $8.99

Total: $46.15 w/ tax