Post your hauls here

Ass Fix - The Rack
Slayer - Reign in Blood
Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath
Black Sabbath - Sabotage

I've had most of these on tape before. The BS were used in cheap, the purchase admittedly inspired by how massively popular they seem to be on these boards.

Decided to bite the bullet and purchase one more CD before my proximity to record stores becomes much less favorable...

Burzum - Det Som Engang Var - $20

Got a bunch of noise that none of you care about:

Bore - Dry Ice & Drillbits
Directbrainstimulation - Post Zombie Coma
Jake Vida - Grind
C.C.C.C. - Love & Noise
Terg - Bitter

Hmm went to Buffalo from Canada and went into this place called Record Theatre which is pretty decent when it comes to metal I guess. The only problem was that it was completely unorganized and I had to search for metal in the rock/pop sections. Eventually I just got:

Metallica-Kill 'Em All
Judas Priest-British Steel [Re-issue]

I almost feel sorry for you, especially considering my own awesome luck with this album. :lol:

I thought about you when I saw that one in the store, right next to Burzum/fucking/Aske. Both were 20 bucks, but I've been making some good money lately so I chose one. Best cover art of all the his albums, for sure.

Hmm went to Buffalo from Canada and went into this place called Record Theatre which is pretty decent when it comes to metal I guess. The only problem was that it was completely unorganized and I had to search for metal in the rock/pop sections. Eventually I just got:

Best metal selection in Buffalo is at the FYE superstore at the McKinley Mall. They have a separate metal section.

Antaeus- Blood Libels
Destroyer 666- phoenix rising
Ulver- Nattens Madrigal
Incantation- Mortal Throne Of Nazarene
Immolation- Shadows in the light
Blut Aus Nord- Ultime Thule
Rotting Christ- Non Serviam

The version of The Rack I just got has a fuckload of live tracks appended to the end. I'm not big on live tracks at all. I bought the CD for the album itself.
Yea, I skip the live songs myself. It's basically the entire album again plus two tracks from the Crush the Cenotaph EP played live. Did you get the black-coated disc with the death certificate on it?