Post your hauls here

I got my Burzum-Burzum/Aske CD in the mail today, the guy even wrote a little note in there for me that says:
Thank for the order...
Enjoy this Black Metal Classic!
Listen as Loud as Possible!
Leave some positive feedback

Just ordered:

Darkthrone - A Blaze In The Northern Sky
At The Gates - The Red In The Sky Is Ours
Pestilence - Consuming Impulse
Pestilence - Testimony Of The Ancients
Autopsy - Severed Survival
Autopsy - Mental Funeral
Immolation - Dawn Of Possession

damn :kickass:

Let me know what you think of that Ceremonial Execution, I'm still on the fence a bit with them...

I listened to the EP twice as I'm writing this so my opinion might not be totally set. For now I think this band is competent but not memorable. The 3 songs on this EP while good have nothing really unique or special. I wouldn't go out of my way to get this EP but if you can find it for cheap (ike I did) it's still alright.

I find Mandatory and Dead Congragation to be a lot better and spent a lot more time listening to their material.

Alice In Chains-s/t,jar of flies
Neurosis-given to the rising
Velvet Revolver-contraband
Type O Negative-dead again
Lacuna Coil-comalies(used)

Dark Tribe - In Jeraspunta LP
Toxic Holocaust - Evil Never Dies LP
Necrovation - Chants of Grim Death EP
Peste Noire - Folkfuck Folie CD
-------
More on the way!

Well we went to the mall today, so my brother and I bought some musical delights. I bought
Emperor- In the Nightside Eclipse
Morbid Angel- Altars of Madness (came with a dvd of them in '89 which I need to watch later.)
I also bought Immortal- Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism, I found it in quite an unlikely place. It was in Hot Topic. I was like omg, they have this?
Anyways, my brother bought a whole bunch of cds, he had more money than me. He got
Akercocke- Antichrist
Six Feet Under- Commandment
Incantation- Onward to Golgatha
Skinless- Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead
And he bought some 5 disc Six Feet Under thing with a bunch of videos and like a "best of" compilation. And he bought Deicide- Doomsday L.A.
So it was a pretty good day of music buying for us.