Post your hauls here

How's the Graveworm? I liked a couple songs I heard off NuTopia.

This is the first album I am hearing from them so I can't compare it to the previous efforts. It is much different than I expected. I expected it to be more in your face brutal death metal but it has lots of cool melodic stuff happening, keyboard ambience and all that. also has some cool dual guitar harmony riffs.

It's actually quite good so far.

EDIT: It has an 80s pop song cover on it too hah! I was listening to them as I type this, and saying to myself, "Damn these lyrics sound like that Bonnie Tyler pop song (I Need a Hero) from the 80s..." haha.

Well we went to the mall today, so my brother and I bought some musical delights. I bought
Emperor- In the Nightside Eclipse
Morbid Angel- Altars of Madness (came with a dvd of them in '89 which I need to watch later.)
I also bought Immortal- Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism, I found it in quite an unlikely place. It was in Hot Topic. I was like omg, they have this?
Anyways, my brother bought a whole bunch of cds, he had more money than me. He got
Akercocke- Antichrist
Six Feet Under- Commandment
Incantation- Onward to Golgatha
Skinless- Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead
And he bought some 5 disc Six Feet Under thing with a bunch of videos and like a "best of" compilation. And he bought Deicide- Doomsday L.A.
So it was a pretty good day of music buying for us.
You and your brother had an awesome haul. You must've went to FYE cause I seen all the hauls minus Immortal in there today. I want to get that Deicide DVD eventually, but today I got
Nile-Ithyllphallic
It's good.:kickass:

Ensiferum - Victory Songs
Morrigan - The Damned
Turisas - The Varangian Way
DEMIGOD - Shadow Mechanics
DARKTHRONE - A Blaze In The Northern Sky
OAKHELM - Betwixt And Between
KING DIAMOND - Give Me Your Soul...Please
HELLVETO - 966

I have gone a bit wild and got one hell of a haul in the past few days

Evile - Enter The Grave
Amon Amarth - Fate Of Norns
Amon Amarth - Versus The World
Freedom Call - Eternity
Dimmu Borgir - In Sorte Diaboli
Dimmu Borgie - Death Cult Armageddon
Hatesphere - Serpent Smiles And Killer Eyes
Hatesphere - Ballet Of The Brute
Carcass - Necroticism: Descanting The Insalubrious
Nevermore - Enemies Of Reality
Behemoth - Demigod

Jag Panzer - Ample Destruction came in the mail the order day :>
And I picked up Symphony X - Paradise Lost(digi) from the store too

I'm currently waiting on these

Fear Of God - Within The Veil
Sadus - Live In Santiago, Chile(DVD)
Cyclone - Brutal Destruction(Axe Killer)
Crimson Glory - Transcendence
Crimson Glory - Crimson Glory

and I'm hoping to win these soon

Sabbat Dreamweaver(original)
risk - Hell's Animals

Looking for Opeth Albums? check my ebay listings http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZensiferum2k7

Congratulations, you are now the proud owner of the album containing the greatest black metal song ever recorded. I'll leave it to you to figure out which one that is. Shouldn't be hard! ;)

Congratulations, you are now the proud owner of the album containing the greatest black metal song ever recorded. I'll leave it to you to figure out which one that is. Shouldn't be hard! ;)

According to some reviews I've read, it must be "Enter The Eternal Fire", I take it?

I'm glad I made the right choice. Like I said in the BM thread, I have much to learn from this genre, and acquiring this album seems an essential step toward "enlightenment" (haha).

Finally got confirmation on this transaction:

LPs:

Destruction - Infernal Overkill
Exodus - Bonded By Blood
King Diamond - Them
Possessed - Beyond The Gates

7"s:

Excavation - Psychotic Possession
Revokation - Reincarnated Souls Of Hell
Verminous - Smell The Birth Of Death

CDs:

Dusk - Dusk
Nominon - The True Face of Death
Sabbat - Live Resurrection
Castle - Castle

MCs:

Lethal - Demolition
Throne - Taking The Throne

Nice Zephyrus. I need to get myself some Bathory one of these days when I am better funded. I think I might get a Bathory shirt later today though since my parents are paying for my school clothes.