Post your hauls here

I Shalt Become is really good

I see you have been thoroughly converted. :kickass:

I haven't bought much of anything lately, but I have received a shitload of music from a friend, including Nokturnal Mortum, Dimmu Borgir, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, and Draconian. I hate getting albums I want to buy digitally, but sometimes, I can't wait that long.

3419_8211.jpg

cover_264817112005.jpg

The Ordher - Weaponize (Preorder)
Defeated Sanity - Psalms Of The Moribund
Malignancy - Inhuman Grotesqueries
Unmerciful - Unmercifully Beaten

Unique Leader asks that you choose two alternative free CDs for their buy 3, get 1 free sale. I chose:
Cenotaph - Reincarnation In Gorextasy
or Human Rejection - Torture of Decimation

Yer gonna wanna get the other alternative eventually no matter which one you end up getting.

Just bought these (14 bucks total):

Spinal Cord - Remedy
Ouroboros (Fra) - Critical Perspective
Mindly Rotten - The Most Exquisite Agonies

And might win a Dripping shirt with these prints:
24e2_1.JPG

2510_1.JPG

The Ordher - Weaponize (Preorder)
Defeated Sanity - Psalms Of The Moribund
Malignancy - Inhuman Grotesqueries
Unmerciful - Unmercifully Beaten

Unique Leader asks that you choose two alternative free CDs for their buy 3, get 1 free sale. I chose:
Cenotaph - Reincarnation In Gorextasy
or Human Rejection - Torture of Decimation
I haven't heard of the Ordher but no matter what this is a fabulous haul

Just what I heard from some people. Inform me on them.

This is the first album of theirs I've purchased, and I bought it because I heard it was their best and the track I heard on their myspace, from this album, I liked very much.

I can give you a better assessment once I find time to listen to the album, otherwise there are some people here who are familiar with them (I think ~Neurotica and Mathias) who can better describe them.

Ordered

Inland Empire Soundtrack.

"Ghost Of Love" is the darkest sound ever. Lynch is amazing person is a art sense. I will upload this track for anyone who wants to hear it.