Post your hauls here

Spawn of Possession are up there with Necrophagist for being very poor examples of technical death metal.

Well master, what are some good tech death bands then?? Most of what I like from the genre is most of the more well known stuff. I've checked out a handfull of tech death bands that sounded like shit. I've not got much of a chance to check out Gorguts, although what I heard I liked. SoP are alright, though not the best. I just don't think they deserve to have shit talked about them like that, in other words.

a few days ago I just ordered Amorphis - The Karelian Isthmus at Barnes & Noble

can't wait to get it!

Wow, they must have charged an arm & a leg for it. I went in that place at the mall one time & I nearly ran out of the store after seeing those jacked up prices.

How do you like it?? I see you have it as your avatar now, so you must think highly of it. I spun part of that album the other day & it hit the spot pretty nice.

Wow, they must have charged an arm & a leg for it. I went in that place at the mall one time & I nearly ran out of the store after seeing those jacked up prices.

How do you like it?? I see you have it as your avatar now, so you must think highly of it. I spun part of that album the other day & it hit the spot pretty nice.

oh its great, but I'm probably getting the Atheist I ordered last month first before I get the Amorphis disc.

Privelege of Evil is better in my opinion (but I'm sure you'll get that along with The Karelian Isthmus anyways).

Sale at Metal Haven this week.

Drudkh - Forgotten Legends cd
Drudkh - Estrangement cd
Graveland - The Fire of Awakening cd
Inquisition - Into the Infernal Regions of the Ancient Cult cd
Porcupine Tree - Stupid Dream reissue cd+dvd-a

Apparently SMRC vinyls are available again. I passed for now.

Last couple days with a pending extra couple CDs I'm bidding on which I may win:

Teen Cthulhu - Ride The Blade
Brodequin - Festival Of Death
Aversion To Life - Ritualized Murder
Lesbian - Power Hor
Thirdorgan/Government Alpha - Split
Vomit The Soul - Promo 2007 + S size logo shirt

Pending ones:
Darkthrone - Soulside Journey
Brimstone - Carving A Crimson Career
Hour Of Penance - Pageantry For Martyrs

Sale at Metal Haven this week.

Drudkh - Forgotten Legends cd
Drudkh - Estrangement cd
Graveland - The Fire of Awakening cd
Inquisition - Into the Infernal Regions of the Ancient Cult cd
Porcupine Tree - Stupid Dream reissue cd+dvd-a

Apparently SMRC vinyls are available again. I passed for now.

that reminds me I gotta get more Drudkh. and how is Inquisition?

nevermind, I'll just catch you on AIM tomorrow. or you can give me a ring tonight, whichever you like.

my internet's going off in about 5 minutes.

Recieved my haul from Comatose and it contained

Devourment 2 DVD
Atrocious Abnormality - Echoes of the Rotting
Poppy Seed Grinder - Oppressed Reality
Human Excoriation - Virulent Infestation
Sadistic Mutilation - Psychopath's Aberrations
Stabwound - Human Boundaries
Putrefukation - Vortex of Zombified Mortuary Procedures