Post your hauls here

Yes Mikko is into underage weird shit. I've met him. He is a pretty nice-seeming guy, but he definitely has a fucked up side. But oh well.

Uh...weird. Ron introduced me to him, told him it was my first show outside of Lowell (not really because I can't get places, but because there are hardly any shows worth leaving the city for, even in Boston where this show was), and he just kind of laughed and shook my hand. I had talked to him online before but it really wasn't anything special, trust me. He's just an overweight Finnish guy who wears suspenders.

Uh...weird. Ron introduced me to him, told him it was my first show outside of Lowell (not really because I can't get places, but because there are hardly any shows worth leaving the city for, even in Boston where this show was), and he just kind of laughed and shook my hand. I had talked to him online before but it really wasn't anything special, trust me. He's just an overweight Finnish guy who wears suspenders.

...who happens to be the vocalist in Deathspell Omega. A band you do get to met every Tuesday.

More mail:

Dark Funeral - Secrets of the Black Arts
Immortal - Blizzard Beasts
Possessed - Seven Churches
Pentagram - Relentless
Troll - Drep De Kristne

Krieg patch

Avenger Of Blood - Death Brigade
Agathodaimon - Higher Art Of Rebellion
Godgory - Resurrection
Corpus Mortale - A New Species Of Deviant
Deaden - Hymns Of The Sick