Post your hauls here

Originals or reissues? And how do they compare musically to SotBA?
Reissues, Vobiscum Satanas is like a continuation of SotBA but less varied and not as good, Diabolus Interium on the other hand is very varied and about on par with SotBA, I'd recommend you get Diabolus Interium.

I don't own it either. In fact, I only own Let Us Prey by them. Dopethrone isn't one of my favorite EW works regardless. I think LUP might be my favorite to be honest (I've heard most of them on mp3).

You may want to hear Come My Fanatics before declaring which is your favorite. Myself, I grant that title to their latest.

Reissues, Vobiscum Satanas is like a continuation of SotBA but less varied and not as good, Diabolus Interium on the other hand is very varied and about on par with SotBA, I'd recommend you get Diabolus Interium.

Duly noted.

Last haul for a while..

GOATPENIS - Inhumanization (Import CD)
BLOODBATH - Breeding Death (MCD)
NOKTURNAL MORTUM - Lunar Poetry (CD w/ Bonus Track)
GOATLORD - Reflections Of The Solstice (CD)
SACRIFICE - Forward To Termination + Demo & Live (DOUBLE CD w/ Album, Demo & Live)
Gorefest - False & Erase

Just got back from VV:

Pentagram - Relentless
Reverend Bizarre - In The Rectory
Blind Guardian - Battalions Of Fear
Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus

Almost picked up the Nifelheim s/t, but decided to wait on it.

get out

All the NJ Metalheads should plan to converge at Vintage Vinyl one day [and fight to the death].

Why bother? It's completely obvious I would win.

VV already has (at least) the Hellhammer deluxe CD book. You may just be the last person east of the Mississippi to receive that.

Just received the Black Sabbath Black Box set. First 8 albums...all the Ozzy stuff. I am happy. I hear that it has the best sound quality of any issue of any of the albums. No bonus tracks aside from the DVD (9th disc). It's the perfect reissue!

\m/

Y

Also, I don't really like Absolutego at all but I plan to buy it one day when I have an extra 15 bucks because the Southern Lord edition has an awesome case/art style. :p And who knows, maybe I'll get into it!

The cd-r version? I hate that artwork! I need to try Absolutego soon along with Dronevil.

You didn't have this already?! wat

Nope! I have been trying to find it.

The cd-r version? I hate that artwork! I need to try Absolutego soon along with Dronevil.

Whatever one SL released with the clear back and screenprinted disc face. Great stuff! I have Amplifier Worship from them in the same kind of case...it's badass. I once saw the gummy worm version of AW before I was into Boris so I didn't buy it. PHAIL!

hahaha i know i said no more hauls for a while but fuck.. good black/death metal band just had to release their first full length..

Nuclear Desecration - Desecrated Temple Of Impurity

Cathedral-Forest of Equilibrium
Candlemass-Tales of Creation
Comus-Songs to Comus-The Complete Collection
Gong-You
Magma-Udu Wudu
Samael-Ceremony of Opposites+Rebellion EP

Just received the Black Sabbath Black Box set. First 8 albums...all the Ozzy stuff. I am happy. I hear that it has the best sound quality of any issue of any of the albums. No bonus tracks aside from the DVD (9th disc). It's the perfect reissue!

m/

It is indeed fucking immense...though I would have preferred individual jewel cases with separate booklets instead of minimalist digipacks and one massive book.

Whatever one SL released with the clear back and screenprinted disc face. Great stuff! I have Amplifier Worship from them in the same kind of case...it's badass. I once saw the gummy worm version of AW before I was into Boris so I didn't buy it. PHAIL!

The gummy worm version!

Various Artists - Decline of Western Civilization II
Pestilence - Spheres(org)
Voivod - ROAR(org)
Slayer - Soundtrack to the apocalypse(4 disc version)
Rush - 2112
Rush - A Farewell to Kings

^From FYE

I won this one from ebay this morning(my poor wallet :()
9474_1.JPG