Post your hauls here

I just got an email saying that the Martyrium and Hades CDs were unavailable...god damnit, I really wanted that Martyrium CD. Everything else from that particular source were shipped out today though (Agatus, Zemial, Mock, Nagelfar, Sacrilegium, Ungod). The rest should already be on the way as well, excluding the Barathrum, Flagellator, Phlebotomized, Sinister, and Sempiternal Deathreign.

How is this? I really like the songs Deathcrush and Chainsaw Gutsfuck.

Good but get Live In Liepzig as well (as Zephyrus said).

Bathory - The Return

I am prioritizing the black metal essentials which should include the following (besides the one I just bought, of course):

Bathory - Bathory
Mercyful Fate - Melissa (I still don't own a hard copy of this for some fucked up reason)
Venom - At War With Satan
Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales/Emperor's Return
Burzum - Burzum/Aske
Burzum - Det Som Engang Var
Gorgoroth - Pentagram
Gorgoroth - Antichrist

Then I should be good for a while. :p

Dark Funeral-Diabolus Interium
Dark Funeral-Vobiscum Satanas
Horna-Ääniä Yössä
Horna-Sotahuuto
I got a hell of a deal thanks to Koudde Haat. :)

Boris-Rainbow

Holy shit. Do they ever not make good music, save for Smile and Megatone?

Also got...

Panda Bear-Person Pitch
Electric Wizard-Dopethrone
Vrolok/Emit-The Divine Eye / Pestilence 1440

I expect my Peste Noire demo tape box set soon!

You should give credit where credit is due, as that isn't just Boris, it's them with Michio Kurihara. And yes it's good. I love his fucking freakout guitar histrionic.

Also, I don't really like Absolutego at all but I plan to buy it one day when I have an extra 15 bucks because the Southern Lord edition has an awesome case/art style. :p And who knows, maybe I'll get into it!

I don't own it either. In fact, I only own Let Us Prey by them. Dopethrone isn't one of my favorite EW works regardless. I think LUP might be my favorite to be honest (I've heard most of them on mp3).

Just bought these last night:

Wormed - Planisphaerium (finally?!)
Abominable Putridity - In The End Of Human Existence
Mindflair - Stagnation