Post your hauls here

Since I'm such a narcissist, I bought these for valentine.

Morbid Angel - Domination
Morbid Angel - Covenant
MC5 - The big bang! Best of
Blue Oyster Cult - Don't fear the reaper
Iron Maiden - The Documentary(2 disk set)
+some various DVDs

purchased from CD Universe:

Destruction - Infernal Overkill/Sentence Of Death

first order from there

I received a Best Buy Reward Zone certificate in the mail today and with it I picked up:

Iron Maiden - Somewhere In Time
Judas Priest - Sin After Sin
Fates Warning - No Exit

The classics never fail.

When I was telling my parents what I bought they informed me that they may have some original Maiden and/or Priest vinyl buried somewhere in the basement. I'm sure they're basically unplayed because my parents have never been much of music fans. Now I have to find some time to dig them and estimate their value.

Just ordered..

ARCHGOAT - Whore Of Bethlehem (12" Gatefold LP w/ Poster)
WITCH TOMB / MARTYRVORE - Screaming In Heaven (CD)
MASSACRA - Final Holocaust
Devastation - Idolatry
Messiah - Hymn to Abramelin
Messiah - Rotting Perish
Rigor Mortis - Rigor Mortis
Massacra - Enjoy the Violence

Fuck the end records, two and a half weeks and still nothing. It was a large order too :erk:

I feel ya. they fucked me over on my last order. ordered at the first of the month and didn't get until the end of the month. plus they no longer accept e-checks. fuck em.

my haul for today:

Entombed - Wolverine Blues

got it used for 8 fucking bucks at FYE. I win.

You should post pics of your CD collection sometime. It must be massive.

Sure if i get around to it. I'm not sure but i think i have close to 1000 cds, i haven't really counted them. I don't even really have room for a lot of them so there are a lot of stacks of cds everywhere. :erk:

I feel ya. they fucked me over on my last order. ordered at the first of the month and didn't get until the end of the month. plus they no longer accept e-checks. fuck em.

my haul for today:

Entombed - Wolverine Blues

got it used for 8 fucking bucks at FYE. I win.

I assume you used media mail? Well, hmm.. ill give them until the end of the month, if i don't receive it by them hopefully they will refund me.

^I hope the same bullshit doesn't happen next week if i decide to order me a t-shirt and sticker from Rockabilia, because I want my shirt in time for warm weather.