Post your hauls here

Do yourself a favour and check out Spiritus Mortis - s/t, it is fucking great! And with Albert Witchfinder guest singing. I can send a song if you want to.

Also, got in the mail today:

Soulreaper - Liferazer
Puissance - State Collapse
Asphyx - The Rack
Sentenced - Shadows of the Past
Sentenced - North From Here
Decameron - My Shadow...
Wolf - Black Wings
Wolf - Evil Star

Everything for ~30 euro including shipping, new.

Yeah, thanks dude, that would be cool.

Nope I didn't, the store I bought it from had that for around 14 euros or the original version (which I'd rather have anyway) for 4 euros. Pretty easy choice. ;)

MORRIGAN Plague, Waste And Death
Inquisition - Anxious Death Forever Under
Countess - Blazing Flames Of War
Countess - Return of the Horned One
Countess - Holocaust Of The God Believers
Countess - Spawn of Steel
Alioth - Channeling unclean Spirits (free with my order)

Aquarius is pretty fucking expensive tbh. I'd start looking for deals on eBay and shit.

Well, yea and no. You get your money's worth if you are looking for some super rare stuff. But, for some stuff it is cheaper to buy from the label. I hate ebay so that is a no-go.

BTW Does anyone want a free copy of Peste Noire-Folkfuck Folie on cd-r since I got the real thing now?

Buy from Aquarius Records when you do. I have a feeling you will dig that store.

By 'I'll get to it' I mean it's going to be a fucking while since I'm doing the following first and foremost:

1) Buying shit that's well known that I don't have (Unleashed, Solitude Aeturnus, etc)
2) Completing discographies
3) Purchasing shit I have on CD-R

I buy shit I want to listen to and like. I couldn't really give a fuck if it is underground unless I like it. The most underground things I have in my collection are an Estuary EP I have on CD-R before they signed to a label and the Crebain/Leviathan split. I'm content with this.

Yeah, 3-4 years ago I ordered all super underground black metal I could get man hands on then I realised that most bands that are well known are well known for a reason and lately I almost only buy more classic stuff I'm missing out. It almost never fails in terms of quality (it may also have something to do with the fact that I've gotten bored of alot of black metal but that's another story :p ).

Well, yea and no. You get your money's worth if you are looking for some super rare stuff. But, for some stuff it is cheaper to buy from the label. I hate ebay so that is a no-go.

BTW Does anyone want a free copy of Peste Noire-Folkfuck Folie on cd-r since I got the real thing now?
You've been meaning to send me some Peste Noire for a while but I never got any packages.