Post your hauls here

getting this in a trade..

Necros Christos - Black Mass Desecration / Ancient Barbaric Assualt Goat Molestor split (holy fuck i had to give up a lot of stuff for this, but well worth it..)

Now my Necros Christos collection is complete. :)

I've been hearing tons of horror stories about The End Records more and more. Luckily I rarely ever order from them though, and the one time that I have within probably the past year was a couple months ago, a single CD order for Mock, which I got in a couple of days.

TER sucks ass and is super slow...also, they're hurting metal with their faux-artistic pretentious crap tbh

i recently made a big order with the end records. It's been a week so far, but i did the free shipping thing.. so im not expecting it to be here soon, hopefully ill get within a week or two. How slow is media mail anyways?

Yeah, that's an amazing album. I would recommend getting everything by Samhain as well.

I've heard a samhain cd once at someones houe and can't recall. On Danzig. Lucifuge and How The God kills are great album, but his firt Danzig is much better and one of the best cds i've bought in awile.

Ah, I need this one, how is it?

It's good. I'd never heard Spiritus Mortis before and was (pleasantly) suprised when I listened to it for the first time. The Gates tracks are all good, although there's really only one new song, then there's a cover, an instrumental, a re-recording and two live tracks.

Also to weigh in on The End, I got this order from there and I've never really had any problems with them before, this order took about two and a half weeks, which is about normal delivery time based on previous orders. Their shipping is damn expensive though, I think it was $24 US for eight CDs. They had another shipping option, for about $100!!

That is retarded shipping. It costs about 2 bucks to mail one CD in the mail via first class anywhere in the US. Postage costs are going up this year though :erk:

Strongbadman....

150px-Stiny_Get_me_a_danish.png

Xasthur - Nocturnal Poisoning (original press on Blood Fire Death)
Insect Warfare - World Extermination LP (splatter vinyl w/ poster)

Funny...I was looking through Newbury Comics' (local chain) metal CD stock tonight with my friend. He pointed out some other Xasthur releases and mentioned that The Funeral Of Being was supposed to be re-released (no idea about this and didn't ask cuz I own the gatefold LP so who cares?) and I said "what the fuck...if they re-released Nocturnal Poisoning, then I'd have to buy that..." Then I looked through the Xasthur albums and there was a copy. Epic win!

Funny...I was looking through Newbury Comics' (local chain) metal CD stock tonight with my friend. He pointed out some other Xasthur releases and mentioned that The Funeral Of Being was supposed to be re-released (no idea about this and didn't ask cuz I own the gatefold LP so who cares?) and I said "what the fuck...if they re-released Nocturnal Poisoning, then I'd have to buy that..." Then I looked through the Xasthur albums and there was a copy. Epic win!

Fuck! You and Zeph seem to have this excellent place called Newbury Comics'. I have Metal Haven near me. Thats it. Oh and Reckless Records, were I have never been.

Yeah, Nick, Jeremy and I all live near Newbury Comics (well, when they are back in Massachusetts). It is a pretty great place. I'll have to take pics of it one day and post 'em here...

I did a virtual tour of RRR before...

Ignore me, it's from a year and a half or something ago. Heh.

Last edited by a moderator: