Post your hauls here

That's the only full-length, and it is good (I got it pretty cheap on LP so that's why I have it...wouldn't pay more than like 15 bucks total for it but I got it for 10 incl. shipping on eBay).

That's the only full-length, and it is good (I got it pretty cheap on LP so that's why I have it...wouldn't pay more than like 15 bucks total for it but I got it for 10 incl. shipping on eBay).

Yea, I found it Aquarius Records which I was going to buy the split with Old Wainds which than I ordered the Old Wainds but turns out they are out of stock so I ordered the Emit/Vrolok split instead. Is that any good.

I dunno, Emit is kind of meh...it's black/noise kind of stuff but usually kind of uninteresting. That combo is generally overdone. Never heard that release though.

I just thought of something you might like that you can get from AQ if you want:

Animus - Poems For The Aching, Swords For The Infuriated

Great Israeli droning black metal.

I dunno, Emit is kind of meh...it's black/noise kind of stuff but usually kind of uninteresting. That combo is generally overdone. Never heard that release though.

I just thought of something you might like that you can get from AQ if you want:

Animus - Poems For The Aching, Swords For The Infuriated

Great Israeli droning black metal.

I was looking at Animus on the site. That is high on my list of "to buy." Though, I am not sure Israel can produce good metal.

Emit - Unkown Presences Whisper is the only worthy release. The rest is very meh. I like T.O.M.B. more generally, but black/noise is a pretty boring genre overall. The noise scene as a whole has so much more to offer then what the black metal scene puts out in terms of noise.

I heard some black/noise ohiogrinder showed me, the production had be one of the worst I've heard, even for black metal standards, I couldnt make out much of anything and doubt I wouldve known it was black metal.

They dont say but it is self-released in kvlt box with two cassettes tapes and the covers/liner notes of the old demos.Plus you also get some unreleased material. I am guessing limited to 500-1000 copies because it comes straight from the band. Plus, it is Peste Noire! I doubt you can find their records in many places.

I highly suggest you pick one up.

Cool. I just ordered a few things so I'll hold off on that for a while, but I might ask you about it again in the future because it's most likely worth owning.

As for what I just asked to be put on hold for me:

Arckanum - The 11th Year Anniversary Album CD (might not buy, looks like I might not have enough for this...maybe I can convince him to do a partial trade)
Concrete Threat - Death Trap c-50

Waiting for these in the mail (kind of a reference for myself :p):

Devourment - Butcher The Weak picture LP
Vomit The Soul - Promo 2007 CD + S logo/promo shirt
Ingurgitate - Bleeding His Sacred Kingship CD
Arckanum - Reissues of all 3 albums
Seism - Only He Knows one-sided c-60
Infirmary - Black Hole Reflection one-sided c-80
probably more but I can't fucking remember!