Post your hauls here

l_5b34e35c4af4223794e0bcb1d4db1ad7.jpg

20556.jpg

176830.jpg

(2002 re-release with bonus tracks)
C_waits4.jpg

Peste Noire - Mors Orbis Terrarum

Super limited demo box!

Ah, yes. I own this too. Great release. I'd prefer to own the demo tapes themselves, as well, but the likelihood of that happening is pretty much zero.

I was thinking about picking up the original version of it too, the one with the bad sound quality that ended up being retracted. I decided against it in the end though, as it's a rather a redundant item in the end, however rare it may be.

Couple items from last night's show...

Averse Sefira - Advent Parallax (autographed by the guitarist/vocalist)

Belphegor Pestapoklyse VI t-shirt

Hour of 13 - Hour of 13
The Gates of Slumber/Spiritus Mortis - From the Ultima Thule
Tyrant - Legions of the Dead
Doomsword - Resound the Horn
Infernal Majesty - None Shall Defy
Forbidden - Forbidden Evil
Bulldozer - The Final Separation
Whiplash - Power and Pain/Ticket to Mayhem

Marblebog - Forestheart CD

NICE!

I bargained with a noise dude selling Arckanum's The 11 Year Anniversary Album so that I wouldn't have to pay a cent for it--traded 5 Ichorous/related releases with him and told him I'd pay if he wanted me to for at least some. Guess not, cuz he said full trade. Sick deal.

SLAUGHTER - Tortured Souls (4-CD BOX SET)
AT THE GATES / GROTESQUE - Gardens Of Grief / In The Embrace Of Evil
PROFANATICA - Profanatitas De Domonatia (12" PICTURE DISC w/ Outer Cover & Poster)
PROFANATICA - Profanatitas De Domonatia (12" Gatefold LP on Black Vinyl w/ Poster)
DEATHEVOKATION / MANDATORY / KINGDOM - Altar Of The Old Skulls (Split CD)
MARTIRE - Martire (MCD)

Danzig ~ Danzig.

Older Danzig is such classic heavy music and the band who back him are incredible. Great drumming bass playing and John Christ is probably one of the most underrated guitarists.

i ordered this shit on november 25th and i just received it today. all of the cds were listed as "in stock" when i ordered them so that's the last time i'm buying anything from the end records.

You're not alone. They've been unbelievably slow on my last two orders as well. Certainly not to your extent, but a good three to four weeks for an order of in-stock items (why anyone would order out of stock items is whole other discussion). They've been pushed into that 'last resort' category for me.

I've been hearing tons of horror stories about The End Records more and more. Luckily I rarely ever order from them though, and the one time that I have within probably the past year was a couple months ago, a single CD order for Mock, which I got in a couple of days.