I just picked up:
dark tranquillity - fiction
dimmu borgir - stormblast
soilwork - sworn to a great divide

preordered/ordered online
in flames - a sense of purpose
firewind - the premonition
firewind- burning earth

I think i've gotten close to 150 CDs or so this year, and about 10 records.

I'm just about on par with you. I searched my library for all albums entered on or after January 1st and received 161 hits. I'm sure a few of these are bonus disks that came with albums, and a few I received for about a dollar through LaLa. My expendable money just ran into a brick wall, however, with tax season here and delays in resuming my primary full time job. I really should take some time off from buying to catch up on listening anyway. I've had some CD's for months now that I'm sure are extremely good but I haven't had the time to spin them at all yet.

damn thats a lot of cd's; im jealous =/. I've been into metal for about 2-3 years and I have ~70. I have a job but most of my extra income goes into savings for college. i havent downloaded anything in a long time though.

just got 40 cd's while in Melbourne watching Immortal,got some fucking classics,heaps of old Kreator cd's,Symphony X,Assuck,Hellshock,Wold,Genghis Tron's new one,a few Pentagram cd's,Death-Individual Thought Patterns,new Anaal Nathrakh,Stormcrow/Sanctum split,new WASP, new Sebastian Bach,new Anata,Symphorce-phorcefullahead,Martire ect.theres more there too i think Immortal where awesome

All except the Atheist album was an album I downloaded.

All except Bloodbath and Deftones was a used album.

Atheist - Elements
Lupe Fiasco - Food & Liquor
Bloodbath - Resurrection Through Carnage (still need Breeding Death EP and the new one)
Deftones - Adrenaline
Metallica - Kill 'Em All (downloaded and listened to this earlier today, definitley worth the buy)
CKY - Infiltrate Destroy Rebuild

60 USD total.

I still have a ton of other things I need to get.

Also, they had a used Xasthur - Telepathic With The Deceased but I didn't buy it. Surprised it was even there.

just got 40 cd's while in Melbourne watching Immortal,got some fucking classics,heaps of old Kreator cd's,Symphony X,Assuck,Hellshock,Wold,Genghis Tron's new one,a few Pentagram cd's,Death-Individual Thought Patterns,new Anaal Nathrakh,Stormcrow/Sanctum split,new WASP, new Sebastian Bach,new Anata,Symphorce-phorcefullahead,Martire ect.theres more there too i think Immortal where awesome

Thats an amazing record/band.

Marblebog - Forestheart LP
Xasthur - Subliminal genocide 2LP
Agalloch - Pale folklore
Ulver - Nattens Madrigal
Bathory - Under the sign of the black mark
Arckanum - Fran Marder