Post your hauls here

So far I have received/traded for/bought a total of 57 CDs this year. In addition, I have gotten 5 records this year (two 7", 3 12" with another coming soon) and like 2-3 tapes.

:zombie: :zombie: :zombie:

I've continued my absurd and diverse path to bankruptcy. And I am proud. My new haul:

Judas Priest - Angel of Retribution
Exodus - Shovel Headed Kill Machine
Ozzy Osbourne - Black Rain
Nokturnal Mortum - Nechrist
Sublime - Greatest Hits
Symphony X - Odyssey
Helloween - Keeper of the Seven Keys pt 1
Queensryche - The Warning
Candlemass - Candlemass
Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath
Lamb of God - Ashes of the Wake
Dimmu Borgir - Godless Savage Garden
Metallica - Kill 'Em All
Sara Bareilles - Little Voice

And I thought that I didn't take enough time to appreciate what I was buying because I was buying too many cds. Thank you guys for putting things into perspective. :lol:

Oh, I have way too much free time since I don't work that much (I make most of the money I get to buy CDs from selling video games I don't play/Ichorous CDs and tapes and old CDs I don't listen to/like anymore) so I do definitely "appreciate" everything I buy. Besides, I have been downloading music for 4 years and am finally starting to buy some of the better stuff I haven't bought yet...so some things I've bought I have actually heard a lot before. :p

Nec, I am impressed I'm even half the quantity you're at :p. Stephen, you're a fucking maniac.

My girlfriend called me and told me I received a package with 4 cds in it...which probably means I FINALLY received my Arckanum cds as well as Hades - The Dawn of the Dying Sun. yay!!!!

NICE! Fucking nice. When I got those it was like fucking Christmas again (ironically I ordered them on Christmas :p).

Today these came in the mail:
Devourment - 1.3.8 (finally...)
Malignancy - Cross Species Transmutation
Soils of Fate sticker (now on my stereo!)

NICE! Fucking nice. When I got those it was like fucking Christmas again (ironically I ordered them on Christmas :p).

Today these came in the mail:
Devourment - 1.3.8 (finally...)
Malignancy - Cross Species Transmutation
Soils of Fate sticker (now on my stereo!)

I ordered them around that time too. I didn't expect that I'd have to wait almost till my birthday...it makes a nice present though.