Post your hauls here

Opeth ~the roundhouse tapes
Within Temptation ~the heart of everything
Lacuna Coil ~karmacode

Helloween - Keeper 1 & 2 (my first copies are ruined)
Hellhammer - Demon Entrails (fancy edition - fuck yeah!)
Christian Death - Only Theatre of Pain

Hopefully:
Heavy Load - Death or Glory
Angel Witch - s/t

in the mail today..

Ajattara - Kalmanto
Fleshcrawl - Structures of Death
Immortal - Blizzard Beasts
Immolation - Unholy Cut
AbSU - Tara

Fuck yeah dude, enjoy that Blizzard Beasts. That's been a classic for me since I first it heard almost ten years ago. It's also probably the best thing Immortal ever did: the album actually sounds cold; few bands, black metal or otherwise, can boast of having achieved that.

TBH, Inquisition's vocals might even be more tolerable than Abbath's croaks. I just don't like the vocals in Immortal...everything else rules for the most part.

So you bought a version of a cd that wasn't good enough to make it to general distribution and you're happy that it only cost you 71$?

I don't know but personnaly I'd have a hard time paying this much to see if it's going to sound bad or if something is wrong with it. :p
It was a double LP. There are three of them. The fact that I had to pay $71 meant that someone else wanted to pay $70. Since other Leviathan rarities sell for close to $100, this will likely increase in value, and could be a valuable trade item in the future.

Arrived:
Bloodbath - Unblessing the Purity EP
Agalloch - The White EP
Island - Orakel
Various Artists - Vendlus Records: Exclusive Bonus Compilation CD for Patrons of Agalloch