Post your hauls here

I won the Lurker of Chalice - s/t rejected test press on ebay. Only three copies in existence. I'm pretty sure the seller is Drucifer, who mastered the Leviathan albums. This was actually a lot less expensive than I thought it would be, at $71.

I won the Lurker of Chalice - s/t rejected test press on ebay. Only three copies in existence. I'm pretty sure the seller is Drucifer, who mastered the Leviathan albums. This was actually a lot less expensive than I thought it would be, at $71.

Wait they only made three copies!? Cause that album, imo, is better than anything put out under Leviathan.

Autopsy - Mental Funeral
Disgrace - Grey Misery
Hellhammer - Demon Entrails (Deluxe 2CD Book)
Immortal - Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism
Master - Unreleased 1985 Album
Mayhem - De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas
Necrovation - Breed Deadness Blood
Reverend Bizarre - In The Rectory Of The Bizarre Reverend
Runemagick - The Supreme Force of Eternity

And the winner is....

Yes it's cool that we have found some things that everyone feels worthy of buying :p

The taste on this forum has gotten a lot better and its good to see that Doden (even though I know your real name) is influencing enough people into purchasing some of this stuff. He's really the reason I started collecting and purchasing cds.

Wait they only made three copies!? Cause that album, imo, is better than anything put out under Leviathan.
It's the test press. It doesn't have the real artwork or anything, just an info sheet taped on. It was rejected, so it'll be interesting to see if it sounds real bad, or if something was wrong with it. This guy had one, and Wrest and someone at Southern Lord probably have the other two. This guy sells a bunch of rare Southern Lord stuff in his other auctions, and he's out in Oakland, near Wrest, so I'm certain this is legit.

Normally I don't mention good ebay sellers because that brings on unwanted competition for me, but this guy sells a ton of Sunn 0))) stuff that I don't care about. Drewcipher is the seller. Actually a ton of his auctions ended today. A few Sunn vinyls. Witchcraft vinyl. The new Electric Wizard vinyl. Those all sold for a lot of money. All those hipsters must have good jobs.

It's the test press. It doesn't have the real artwork or anything, just an info sheet taped on. It was rejected, so it'll be interesting to see if it sounds real bad, or if something was wrong with it. This guy had one, and Wrest and someone at Southern Lord probably have the other two. This guy sells a bunch of rare Southern Lord stuff in his other auctions, and he's out in Oakland, near Wrest, so I'm certain this is legit.

So you bought a version of a cd that wasn't good enough to make it to general distribution and you're happy that it only cost you 71$?

I don't know but personnaly I'd have a hard time paying this much to see if it's going to sound bad or if something is wrong with it. :p

Manowar - Sign of the Hammer

I need to stop going to concerts and buying things. And get a job. Then I could get CDs more...