Post your hauls here

I just couldn't pass up the chance to get my hands on Megadeth - Peace Sells, So Far, So Good, and Rust In Peace for a grand total of $15 including shipping. At least Peace Sells and So Far, So Good are original masters too.

Iced Earth - Horror Show
Blind Guardian - Nightfall in Middle Earth (worst purchase I've made in several months)
Anthrax - State of Euphoria
Overkill - The Encores Collection
Iron Maiden - Killers (never been a fan of Di'anno era Maiden, but I'll give it a shot)
Opeth - The Roundhouse Tapes

I can only hope that my metal knowledge is good enough to post here. Or maybe I need to own more Boris albums and start reading stuff on pitchforkmedia.com. :p

wat

Apparently I have a ton of stuff waiting for me at home. At my girl's house til Friday but contemplating leaving tomorrow to get to my HAULS sooner!

Not really :p

Dissin' Motley Crue when there's a Duran Duran album on the list??

I got a couple new albums... Eminem - The Slim Shady LP, and Eminem - The Eminem Show. Hellz yeah.
I got The Marshall Mathers LP, Eminem Show, and Curtain Call, I haven't listened to either one in a while but The Marshall Mathers LP is clearly the best of them "Bitch I'm going to Kill You!":lol:

Graveland - The Fire of Awakening
Veles - Black Hateful Metal/Night on the Bare Mountain
VOMITOR - Bleeding the Priest / Roar of War
ALMIGHTY SATHANAS / BLASPHEMOPHAGHER / TYRANTS BLOOD - Tyrannous Mutations of Sathanas