Post your hauls here

Asphyx - The Rack
Bestial Warlust - Blood & Valour
Incantation - Onward to Golgotha
Massacra - Final Holocaust
Massacra - Enjoy the Violence
Mythos - Pain Amplifier

All first presses

That Desolation Angels is a bootleg. No Desolation Angels material has ever been reissued (though The Miskatonic Foundation and Cyclone Empire Records are in the process of putting together a 4 CD box set comprising pretty much everything the band has ever done).

That Desolation Angels is a bootleg. No Desolation Angels material has ever been reissued (though The Miskatonic Foundation and Cyclone Empire Records are in the process of putting together a 4 CD box set comprising pretty much everything the band has ever done).

I wasn't aware of this, but I'll live. I didn't pay an outrageous amount for it anyway.

I figured I needed more metal shirts(and still do :( god damn thrash bands and no fucking merch!) and I bought like 7 things and watching even more on eBay :X

NAGLFAR HARVEST
TESTAMENT REUNITED
NEVERMORE ENEMIES OF REALITY
DEATH ANGEL ULTRA VIOLENCE
Quo Vadis Defiant Imagination T-Shirt
figured I needed a new metallica t-shirt...Creeping Death t off their website.

About to buy those 2 rec'd Incantation cd's, Scythe's On My Way Home, Flotsam and Jetsam t, Dark Angel shirt, maybe this 1349 shirt, this ambient BM band Battle Dragorth's 08 release, Artillery shirt and Jag Panzer.

Someone find me an Annihilator(first 2 albums only!), Realm, Forbidden, and a Helstar shirt, kthnx!

I ordered the following t-shirts from Warlord Clothing:

Impetigo
Despise You
Massacre

...and from Amazon I ordered:

Deicide - Legion

Ordered Some (quite alot of) stuffs:

Lord Vicar - Lord Vicar
The Lord Weird Slough Feg - Traveller
The Lord Weird Slough Feg - Twilight of the Idols
Slough Feg - Atavism
Thunderstorm - As We Die Alone
Manilla Road - Mystification
Manilla Road - Atlantis Rising (was out of stock last time I tried :p)
Manilla Road - Voyager

Nice Hauls: Vilden, Rum, and Koude

Still waiting on all of this. The solstice/morbid saint are my trade copies, so msg me to setup a deal, if you're interested.

a94f_1.JPG

8037_1.JPG

1a7d_1.JPG

d587_1.JPG

913f_1.JPG

1525_1.JPG

1d6d_1.JPG

5391_1.JPG

haha...I work as an activities director at a nursing home. bout 30k a year and I have little expenses(housing=300 bux a month, etc). I've been on a splurge lately cause I got a good tax return. As crazy as I spend, I know a few guys who dwarf me. This guy named vuvr spent 20k+ on cds on ebay alone last year.

Dodens, interested in the solstice or morbid saint? I'm sure I could something out with ya

First press on Candlelight records

The last time I saw it on ebay it went for 40 dollars.
I'm getting both my copies for about 15 dollars each, inc shipping(1 from amazon and 1 from ebay)
hit me up with your trade list, if you're interested.
I'll be back late 2nite

I got the 2nd pressing and the more recent cyclone pressings, so I would probably be a complete loser if I bought the first pressing too.

I don't have a trade list; once I buy it, I can't part with it - even if I hate it. It's like OCD or something :S