Allman Bros compilation

and got:

Saint Vitus - Mournful Cries
Behemoth - Satanica
1349 - Beyond the Apocalypse
Dream Theater - Falling Into Infinity
NIN - With Teeth
FNM - King for a Day, Fool for a Lifetime

Novembers Doom ~Of Sculptured Ivy and Stone Flowers,Amid Its Hallowed Mirth (The End Reissues)
Ribspreader ~Bolted to The Cross(used like new)
Hypocrisy ~Virus

On eBay:
Devin Townsend - Ocean Machine - Biomech (Re-Issue)
Devin Townsend - Infinity (Europeon edition)
Devin Townsend - Physicist
Strapping Young Lad - City (original)
Strapping Young Lad - SYL
Strapping Young Lad - The New Black (Europeon edition)
Urgehal - Through Thick Fog Till Death (Re-Issue)
Urgehal - The Eternal Eclipse - 15 Years of Satanic Black Metal

heavy metal:

100 troy oz. = 3,11 kg
headbangwc5.gif

100ozengbarge2.jpg

How much is that worth?

Anyhow, got The Doors - Morrison Hotel

I won my Darkthrone-Transilvanian Hunger CD from Arizona 2 weeks ago and it's still not in. I'm not sure when to message the seller though, but if it's not in by next Tuesday, which marks 3 weeks, I'll message him and see what happened. When should I message the seller?

Don't listen to RMS.

I think two weeks is enough time to wait for an item with no contact, when both parties are in the US. That is, if you payed immedeately with Paypal. You can just email and say you want to make sure they got the payement ok. This will usually prompt them to update you, without you seeming impatient.

If you sent payment, add another week or so.

One time I ordered from CD Universe and it took 15 business days for my shit to get here. Usually it takes 2-4 days, but the USPS is slow sometimes, so I'd wait until it's been 15 business days

i ordered a case for my zen frmo creative on the 15th, looking on the UPS tracking # it came to Buffalo 5 times counting up to the 28th and left, and then it apparently got lost or some bullcrap, and are sending me a post card. I dont get why they dont open the truck when its in BUffalo and take my package out, and any others in Buffalo? Really confusing

I live in a suburb of buffalo, Amherst, about 10minutes away. And yeah, I was looking for a show or anything good while ur in town, and since I aint partying or can go in a bar, and I think u said ur on work, have fun :lol:

I live in a suburb of buffalo, Amherst, about 10minutes away. And yeah, I was looking for a show or anything good while ur in town, and since I aint partying or can go in a bar, and I think u said ur on work, have fun :lol:

I won't be getting into Arcade until 9 or 10 at night. We'll be leaving around noon the next day, so yeah. If it was a two or three day thing, I would have been down