Post your hauls here

After a shitty day at work I blew off some steam by running through Princeton Record Exchange's used section:

Mourn - S/T
Profanatica - Profanatitas De Domonatia
Gorguts - Considered Dead / The Erosion Of Sanity

In the past few months I went on a buying spree. Here goes:

Hellhammer - Demon Entrails Deluxe Edition (WELL worth the extra)
The Angelic Process - Weighing Souls With Sand
The Angelic Process - Coma Waering
Nadja - Touched
Nadja - Skin Turns to Glass
Behemoth - Demigod
Behemoth - Satanica
Portal - Seepia
Portal - Outre
Brutal Truth - Need to Control
The Haunted - S/T
Darkthrone - FOAD
Anti-Cimex - Absolut Country of Sweden (FINALLY found this!)
Avskum - Recrucified by the System
Alcest - Souvenirs d'un Autre Monde (lost my other one...)
Malevolent Creation - The Ten Commandments
Nocturnus - The Key
Bloodbath - Breeding Death
Bloodbath - Resurrection Through Carnage
Asphyx - The Rack
Wormed - Planisphaerium (thanks for the rec, V5!)
Isis - Panopticon
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - F#A# (best album of the bunch!)
Nortt - Galgenfrist

This is why I struggle to pay rent.

If you don't have it already, I've found Anti-Cimex's Scandinavian Jawbreaker to be MUUUCH better than Absolut Country Of Sweden.

Also you're welcome on the Wormed rec. :kickass:

Iced Earth - Burnt Offerings
Iced Earth - Night of the Stormrider
Dio - The Last in Line
Bruce Dickinson - Tyranny of Souls
Fates Warning - The Spectre Within

If you don't have it already, I've found Anti-Cimex's Scandinavian Jawbreaker to be MUUUCH better than Absolut Country Of Sweden.

Also you're welcome on the Wormed rec. :kickass:

My god, you like/know Anti-Cimex?! :kickass::kickass::kickass:

You, sir, have excellent taste. Actually, I do have Scandinavian Jawbreaker, and I like them both about equally, but for different reasons. For full-on, straight-ahead d-beating mayhem, I go for Absolut..., but Scandinavian Jawbreaker has a pronounced Motorhead influence that I absolutely love, especially the second track whose name I can't remember. Do you have the recent reissue of SJ, or an older pressing? Also, have you checked out the 7" discography that a2o (the label that did the SJ reissue) put out? Mandatory.

EDIT: By the way, for more amazing d-beat, check out Driller Killer, Wolfpack/Wolfbrigade (same band, different name), Skitsystem (VERY metallic) and Disfear.

My god, you like/know Anti-Cimex?! :kickass::kickass::kickass:

You, sir, have excellent taste. Actually, I do have Scandinavian Jawbreaker, and I like them both about equally, but for different reasons. For full-on, straight-ahead d-beating mayhem, I go for Absolut..., but Scandinavian Jawbreaker has a pronounced Motorhead influence that I absolutely love, especially the second track whose name I can't remember. Do you have the recent reissue of SJ, or an older pressing? Also, have you checked out the 7" discography that a2o (the label that did the SJ reissue) put out? Mandatory.

EDIT: By the way, for more amazing d-beat, check out Driller Killer, Wolfpack/Wolfbrigade (same band, different name), Skitsystem (VERY metallic) and Disfear.

Only have mp3s, they're one of those bands I always want to buy stuff by but never do. The last song on SJ is a fucking stunner...NAAAAAAAAAILBIIITER! Nailbiter, Nailbiter! Fuckin' slays man. One of the only bands of that genre I really like, Skitsystem and Disfear are good too, along with Axegrinder (a little doomy if I remember right, been a while since I listened).

HaggardBastard, don't for get World Burns To Death for d-beat/crust punk.

Also, Godspeed! You Black Emperor rules!

Is World Burns to Death a band or an album?

And yes, Godspeed is easily one of my favorite bands, F#A# being my favorite, though I haven't devoted enough time to the other two. But really, the 2nd track on the debut has brought me to tears, it's so good.

Godspeed You! Black Emperor rules, but then again, I'm a sucker for that instrumental post-rock type stuff.

Turns out the faggot who sold me my copy of Soulside Journey didn't mention it was a Russian pressing. I found a copy of the second press from 1991 on Amazon though, so I picked that up...fucking hate Russian pressings.

Darkthrone - Soulside Journey (second press) (again)
Deicide - Deicide (org) (so Ozzman will shut up)