Post your hauls here

I know! It will rule even though I don't have a record player to play it with so I can conduct my necromantic rituals whilst listening to them.

It's not like I bought CDs last night or anything but I was cruising Amazon and couldn't resist the following:

Superjoint Ritual -- A Lethal Dose of American Hatred
Nokturnal Mortum - Lunar Poetry
Opeth - Watershed
Down - NOLA

i got this in today finally
Darkthrone-Transilvanian Hunger
At Ozzman: I dont know when I'll get some Thrash, I might get some cheap 99 cent Thrash on Ebay sometime, I still limit myself to about 20 $ a month on CD spending, the rest is to survive life.

^Gas takes a lot, usually I get 50 $ a month, and I have random guitar expenses that go with it too, like new strings, new cables, etc... I'm hoping I can get me a new Jackson guitar if anybody hires me soon.
I've gotten some money this week by helping my Dad renovate the house but I'll probably save it for vacation money or that Guitar I've been wanting. I may end up getting 100 $ or so this week from working for him.

Amorphis - The Karelian Isthmus CD
Bastard Priest - Merciless Insane Death Demo
In Solitude - Hidden Dangers EP
Portrait - S/T CD
The Lamp of Thoth - Cauldron of Witchery CDEP

I got it right from Blood Harvest along with the In Solitude EP. A bit on the pricey side, but probably the only place you'll be able to get the tape from.