Post your hauls here

I don't know a lot of their music, but so far, I haven't heard any songs by them that aren't enjoyable.

Demonic isn't essential. It is Testament's worst album.

I'd just get the first two and The Ritual
What's bad about Demonic? I read somewhere someon said it was a better groove/death album than Six Feet Under ever made, and I like SFU. I also like Chuck Billy's growls better than his shouts.

Demonic is bad because the songwriting is bad. It's a boring album. Please listen to me, Derek. I'm telling you to get one of their two best albums in The Legacy and The New Order. If you get Demonic, I'm going to be disappointed

Why does Derek always have to turn his music buying into a forum-wide debate, when there are hundreds of albums he is still required to buy, yet he nitpicks over the non-essentials constantly.

Why does Derek always have to turn his music buying into a forum-wide debate, when there are hundreds of albums he is still required to buy, yet he nitpicks over the non-essentials constantly.

Seriously. I get fucking sick of, "guys, what album is better. I need to know. I can only buy one," but he never buys the albums he asks us about.

I recently got:
Emperor - In The Nightside Eclipse on vinyl (original pressing, great condition)
Celtic Frost - Into The Pandamonium (vinyl, original pressing, good condition)
Savatage - Hall of the Mountain King (vinyl, original pressing, good condition)

Today I got:
on vinyl (all original pressings)
Black Sabbath - Heaven And Hell ($8)
Def Leppard - Pyromania ($2, so what the hell)
Krokus - The Blitz
Krokus - Headhunter
Triumph - Allied Forces
Dokken - Under Lock And Key
total was $20 - FUCK YEAH

and on cd:
Goretory - Orgasm Induced Diarrhea
Goretory - Sexual Intercorpse
Monstrosity - In Dark Purity
all $5
Monstrosity impressed me at the NEHMF and Goretory had a song about George Clinton murdering a hooker, so that sealed the deal. I figure I could use some slam death to work out to.
It occurs to me that before I came to this forum, those Goretory albums would have made me sick. You bastards have perverted me!

Anyway, total win up there. I also picked up the Diablo Battle Chest, which is Diablo II, Diablo II LOD, and Diablo. Not music, but it is fucking metal. (I.e. I couldn't be bothered to find the non-music hauls thread).

Helmet- Meantime LP
Amorphis- Tales from the Thousand Lakes PIC LP
Funebre- Children of the Scorn LP
Enslaved- ISA
Nachtmystium- Assasins Black Meddle
Nachtmystium- Instinct Decay LP
Tribes of Neurot- Grace