Post your hauls here

Hahaha, well luckily I don't have any expenses at the moment, so I don't really have to worry about money just yet.

Dodens Grav said:
Hahaha, well luckily I don't have any expenses at the moment, so I don't really have to worry about money just yet.

I'm getting in image of you right now as being Osama Bin Laden in a little whole. Living off money from fellow taliban members. And only coming out to visit the local Sam Goodies, which all the people are too observed in looking for that ONE cd that they never notice that Osama up front getting the newest Celtic Frost disc.

This is a good thing. :kickass:

MetalNoob said:
Danzig is good, but that's a terrible spoof of the lyrics.

I thought it was pretty amusing for the fact I thought of it in 20 seconds you asshole!

NOOB

Danzig sucks and I made that song good.

cunt

The Greys said:
I thought it was pretty amusing for the fact I thought of it in 20 seconds you asshole!

NOOB

Danzig sucks and I made that song good.

cunt

Man, I like Danzig. Though I have not laughed so hard when that fat guy knocked him the fuck out.

I really didn't take into consideration you made it in 20 seconds. I thought it was some gay thing you found on the web. Sorry about that.

Not much for metal but I traded five of my own CDs to Ron at RRR yesterday for five noise CDs...

Sudden Infact - Live In Basel
LHD - Opaque
Pain Jerk - Trashware
Masonna - Noisextra
Smell & Quim - Diameter Of Elvis' Colon

Yesterday I bought the Wintersun Cd and slayer's god hates us all (dont listen to much slayer, but it was only ten bucks) i also got a long sleeved Finntroll shirt and a Finntroll flag