Post your hauls here

world ov worms -zyklon
zstar0dm.gif

Necuratul said:
Comecon - Megatrends In Brutality

This should probably be a Sticky by now.
There are too many stickies already IMO... It's ugly and useless when half the forum index are sticky threads. Maybe later. BTW, I have had that Comecon album on tape for a year or so probably and have yet to listen to it.

I got it when I got 10 tapes from Century Media for 1 euro each. Good deal. Lots of quality death metal like Asphyx "The Rack" and "God Cries", Unleashed "Shadows in the Deep", Comecon, Morgoth, Grave, and so forth...

Summoning - Stronghold
Arghoslent - Galloping Through The Battle Ruins
In The Woods - Heart of the Ages
Drudkh - Forgotten Legends
Nokturnal Mortum - Goat Horns
Drudkh - Autumn Aurora
Averse Sefira - Tetragrammatical Astygmata
Averse Sefira - Battle's Clarion
Grand Belial's Key - Mocking the Philanthropist
Burzum - Det Som Engang Var

They are spread out over time, but I think I'm done using Moribund cult. I ordered Deathspell Si Monumentum Requires, Curcumspice, but the fuckers said they had it, but dont and they don't do back order....fuckers

swizzlenuts said:
They are spread out over time, but I think I'm done using Moribund cult. I ordered Deathspell Si Monumentum Requires, Curcumspice, but the fuckers said they had it, but dont and they don't do back order....fuckers

Shame, that's an amazing album.

Malignance said:
Wombbath - Internal Caustic Torments
Vermin - Plunge Into Oblivion

How much did you pay for Wombbath? I can't find it for under $30 when considering shipping. I'm looking at the Vermin cd right now as well.

Necuratul said:
How much did you pay for Wombbath? I can't find it for under $30 when considering shipping. I'm looking at the Vermin cd right now as well.

I think it was $31 after shipping, a bit pricey, but worth it.

I got the Vermin from Amazon, $5.99.

Oh, and just recieved in the mail the cult item for the week:

Moonblood - Blut & Krieg Tape, #579/666

Just bought

At the Gates - Slaughter of the Soul (I wanted "With Fear I Kiss the Buring Darkness but they didn't have it)
Entombed - Clandestine
Between the Buried and Me - Alaska

Necuratul said:
I thought both were DLPs?

To clarify - it's like I said, only Lords is a DLP, Judgement is a single LP, but comes with a postcard and a copy of their "Behind the Cloak" bio.

Both are fucking incredible looking though.

Revenant - Prophecies of a Dying World
Coroner - Punishment For Decadence
Samael - Ceremony of Opposites
Pestilence - Spheres
Suffocation - Human Waste EP
Suffocation - Pierced From Within