Post your hauls here

The most surefire way is to look at the listing format, as they tend to use similar characteristics. Primarily, they use bold, capital font, and they explicitly state that it's not a bootleg and that they don't know what pressing it is but they think it might be the first press. Some of them use different color fonts, usually green and red. Just take a look at the way your listing was formatted and keep that in mind. Generally, probably 95% of bootlegs are produced and sold from Grecian sellers, but be wary of South and SE Asian sellers as well, especially those from Malaysia and the Philippines. Romania as well.

Did you just win this or do you already have it? Hopefully you just won it. If I were you, I would first contact the seller explaining that you found out it's a bootleg and that you don't want it. If he doesn't comply, which he probably won't, contact eBay. Report the item as a bootleg, and then file a paypal dispute. Paypal heavily favors the buyer these days.

The most surefire way is to look at the listing format, as they tend to use similar characteristics. Primarily, they use bold, capital font, and they explicitly state that it's not a bootleg and that they don't know what pressing it is but they think it might be the first press. Some of them use different color fonts, usually green and red. Just take a look at the way your listing was formatted and keep that in mind. Generally, probably 95% of bootlegs are produced and sold from Grecian sellers, but be wary of South and SE Asian sellers as well, especially those from Malaysia and the Philippines. Romania as well.

Did you just win this or do you already have it? Hopefully you just won it. If I were you, I would first contact the seller explaining that you found out it's a bootleg and that you don't want it. If he doesn't comply, which he probably won't, contact eBay. Report the item as a bootleg, and then file a paypal dispute. Paypal heavily favors the buyer these days.

Yeah, I just won it maybe a few days ago. I'll get on that ASAP. Thanks.

I don't understand what you two have against the album. I find it very enjoyable and it's definitely right up there quality-wise with the greats of the genre.

It's not like there's many bands worth a fucking shit in funeral doom anyway. Thergothon, Skepticism, and Mournful Congregation. That's it. Ahab is okay.

The first Wormphlegm is pretty awesome, their second wasn't bad either. Beyond Black Void is actually pretty evocative to me, and even if Stijn is kind of a schlepp, I like that project in particular.