Post your hauls here

A ticket to the GZA concert tomorrow night

That's so cool. Hope it's a great show.

Just got Xasthur - All Reflections Drained in the mail. Limited to 500 copies on cassette tape with 3 pins and a patch. I also downloaded it and am playing it on the PC because my current tape deck is broken. I dare say this is his best record in my eyes. It's truly excellent which is shocking because his most recent record have sucked. I almost get a Velvet Cacoon vibe to it with a more ambient atmosphere than a metal one.

Peste Noire - Ballade cuntre lo Anemi Francor
BLASPHEMOUS EVIL - Old Necromancers (12" PICTURE DISC)
SADOGOAT PERVERSION - Issue #1: Goatpenis, Morbosidad, Blasphemophager, Sadomator, Cult of Daath & more (ZINE)
Moondark - The Shadowpath LP

Peste Noire - Ballade cuntre lo Anemi Francor
BLASPHEMOUS EVIL - Old Necromancers (12" PICTURE DISC)
SADOGOAT PERVERSION - Issue #1: Goatpenis, Morbosidad, Blasphemophager, Sadomator, Cult of Daath & more (ZINE)
Moondark - The Shadowpath LP

Where did you order the new Peste Noire?

I downloaded it and it's sick as fuck. Beats Absu and BAN for best this year, so far.

Where did you order the new Peste Noire?

While you're on M-A looking for new albums to download, there's this little section at the bottom of every band page that lists sites with distribution of the bands' music. You should try clicking those links more often.

I rarely go on M-A so I forgot about that. I don't download all that much, tbh. I buy quite a bit. Don't try to start arguments or whatnot, I have not with you for the sake of not trying to fill this board with stupid shit.

Jenn, don't be such a bitch. I know it's your nature, but try to refrain from being so cunty for no reason.

Justin, nice new avatar. Mille rules. Can't wait to see them next week!