Post your hauls here

That's so cool. Hope it's a great show.

Just got Xasthur - All Reflections Drained in the mail. Limited to 500 copies on cassette tape with 3 pins and a patch. I also downloaded it and am playing it on the PC because my current tape deck is broken. I dare say this is his best record in my eyes. It's truly excellent which is shocking because his most recent record have sucked. I almost get a Velvet Cacoon vibe to it with a more ambient atmosphere than a metal one.
Wow. I am going to have to hear this.

Jenn, don't be such a bitch. I know it's your nature, but try to refrain from being so cunty for no reason.

Justin, nice new avatar. Mille rules. Can't wait to see them next week!

Thanks. they played in Clevo a couple weeks ago and my friend Greg decided to be a dick and tell me without coming to take me. I'd love to see more concerts but the lack of a driver's license gets in the way.

I just ordered the Kylesa's Static Tensions cd/t-shirt pack from Prosthetic Records. You get both items for a total of $20.00 and they have small sized t-shirts which is part of the reason I took advantage of the deal. I can't wait to get this album.

Got this in the mail today. This album seriously rules, the t-shirt looks/fits great and it came with a bunch of autographed Kylesa stuff which is kind of funny and cool.

I had this vinyl back in the day. Never was all that impressed with it, though I listened to it somewhat regularly. I hear their second is much better. I recently got the reissue (of BD).

It's a pretty good album, solidly second tier, but nothing about it really stands out. I haven't heard their second one.

ice102c.jpg
ice102b.jpg

mng140c.jpg

Ordered both of these.

Yeah, they didn't really have a lot of good Iced Earth shirts on JSR, but I liked that one the best.

If you don't like it I always wanted an Iced Earth shirt :). I can never find one anywhere :mad: I guess I'll have to look online. I have quite an amount of shirts myself since All I really like to wear is band shirts. I have about 14 shirts.

Amount of Shirts & Kind: 1 Cannibal Corpse, 2 Lamb of God, 1 Rob Zombie, 1 Disturbed, 1 Children of Bodom, 1 Chamaira, 1 Motorhead, 1 Iron Maiden, 1 Ozzy Osbourne, 1 Judas Priest, 1 Black Sabbath, 1 Pantera, 1 Symphony X

Incantation - Mortal Throne of Nazarene(I think its 1st press)
Orodruin - Epicurean Mass
Teitansblood - Seven Chalices
Morbosidad - "Profana la Cruz del Nazareno" CD
Morbosidad "Morbosidad / Cojete a Dios Por el Culo" CD
Blasphemophagher "Nuclear Empire of Apocalypse" CD

If you don't like it I always wanted an Iced Earth shirt :). I can never find one anywhere :mad: I guess I'll have to look online. I have quite an amount of shirts myself since All I really like to wear is band shirts. I have about 14 shirts.

Amount of Shirts & Kind: 1 Cannibal Corpse, 2 Lamb of God, 1 Rob Zombie, 1 Disturbed, 1 Children of Bodom, 1 Chamaira, 1 Motorhead, 1 Iron Maiden, 1 Ozzy Osbourne, 1 Judas Priest, 1 Black Sabbath, 1 Pantera, 1 Symphony X

Well, I'm keeping it because Iced Earth is one of my favorite bands, and I need a shirt from them.

I've never got into Morbid Angel but I get the impression they are viewed as a top metal band so which album should I get first?

I know this the wrong forum but..