Post your hauls here

Yeah Mike, there was a reason I didn't buy that DQ album Dave had. The only saving grace is it actually looks nice unlike a lot of boots (slipcase and all, pretty snazzy). I am fairly certain the Xibalba - Ah Dzam Poop Ek that Paragon had was original though (Guttural Records pressing).

We'll see about that.

Edit-->So yeah, I just read "Printed In Canada" on the back of my Cirith Ungol CD. Right next to it it says "Please Recycle". Maybe I do have the original version?

No, you don't.

And Vilden, this album has NEVER been officially reissued.

This is what ROBERT GARVEN wrote about this recent bullshit reissue on Amazon:

1.0 out of 5 stars This is the Straw that Broke the Camels Back and was truly "Paradise Lost", March 12, 2008
By Robert W. Garven Jr. "robertgarven" (Ventura, CA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
I was one the founding members and drummer of Cirith Ungol. This was our last album. We were treated so poorly by the record company that it broke the band up after 22 years. We had little or no artistic control over the production of this album, and even though we paid a big time lawyer $$$ to review the contract, we unknowingly sold the rights to album forever. When all our other CDs were re-released by Metal Blade of Germany, Restless the company that owned the rights to Paradise Lost, refused to let this cd be re-released. We were not even contacted by the current company releasing it, and will not receive any royalties from its sale. I even tried to contact them and received no reply.

To add insult to injury our singer Tim Baker went to a local store and had to buy a copy of the CD. I urge you not to buy this CD and instead look for our other remastered CD's "Frost & FIre" & "King of the Dead" & "Servants of Chaos" these are still in print in Europe (only!) and they were the only projects that we had artistic control over.

I was so upset by this project and its production and aftermath I swore "That I would never touch another drumstick or play drums, if it meant being in the same business as these people". Even though we have been offered many reunion tours and dates I have kept my oath, and expect that I will keep it until death...

Playing drums and Cirith Ungol was my life and passion and it is sad that such a great band with such untapped talent and potential had such little support while other bands with so little talent became huge commercial successes.

Sincerely,

Robert Garven
Ventura, CA

Morbid Angel - Altars of Madness (issue with Lord of All Fevers & Plague and three "remix" tracks)
Riff Cannon - Mercury Mountain demo (KICKASS)

Undisputed Attitude - Slayer
Parallels - Fates Warning
Vo Slavu Velikim - Arkona
Lepta - Arkona
Time Does Not Heal (Ltd. Deluxe Edition) - Dark Angel
Darkness Descends (Ltd. Deluxe Edition) - Dark Angel
Dreamweaver - Sabbat
Ear Candy - King's X
Lemuria/ Sirius B - Therion
Europe - Europe
Blood Ritual - Samael
Tenth Dimension - Blaze