Post your hauls here

The Jesus and Marychain - Psychocandy
The Smiths - The Queen is Dead
Closer - Joy Division
heaven or las vegas - cocteau twins
interpol - turn on the bright lights

Great haul,was only listening to The Jesus Mary Chain last night,Stoned and Dethroned is one of my favourite albums,love shoegaze.TJAMC,Ride,Slowdive,awesome stuff:kickass:

207456_207457_207455.jpg

This just turned up in the mail,can't wait to check it out.

Great purchase! I got mine in the summer (I had no idea it was realeased until I was browsing MA) and its fucking awesome imo.

Great purchase! I got mine in the summer (I had no idea it was realeased until I was browsing MA) and its fucking awesome imo.

it is really,really good,i have'nt made it to Sigrblot yet,Absurd and of course GBK are great on this.I'm not sure how many were printed but mine is No. 311,albums like this are more an investment,can't believe there's still copies at distros.:kickass:

Craven Idol - Recrucify Demo
(didn't someone from this band post here at some point?)
Ignivomous- Death Transmutation LP
Teitanblood- Seven Chalices 2LP

Kvist - For Kunsten Maa Vi Evig Vike CD
Nagelfar - Hunengrab im Herbst CD
Nile - Amongst the Catacombs of Nephren-Ka CD
Taake - Nattestid CD

it is really,really good,i have'nt made it to Sigrblot yet,Absurd and of course GBK are great on this.I'm not sure how many were printed but mine is No. 311,albums like this are more an investment,can't believe there's still copies at distros.:kickass:

Ah, it was the first time I had heard Sigrblot and I thought they were pretty great, as are Absurd's and GBK's tracks.

I forget what number mine is, but I think its somewhere in the 500s. I agree though, I guess most people just didn't know about it

Kvist is indeed great. I am glad to see that album getting a lot of buys now that it has been re-issued.

My Weltenfeind is 280.

Pretty great comp. You guys should check out the Sigrblot LP. Cool stuff.

More money spent...*sigh*

Grave Misama- Exalted Emanation
ORK BASTARDS/METI BHUVAH - split cassette

Ork bastards are pretty nifty! Check it!

Last edited by a moderator: