Post your hauls here

I forgot I even made this haul. Getting this in the mail was a pleasant surprise.

Omen - Battle Cry
Sarcofago - INRI
Fates Warning - The Spectre Within
Fates Warning - Awaken the Guardian
Helstar - Nosferatu
Destroyer 66 - Cold Steel...For An Iron Age

<----has no self control

Agalloch- Pale Folklore (been meaning to pick this up for soooo long)
Countess-Blazing Flames of War
Nunslughter- One Night in Hell

Edit: Obliteration (Nor) - Perpetual Decay

See what I mean!

From the last two weeks:

Agalloch - From Which Of This Oak (pic LP)
Ignivomous - Death Transmutations
Silbernacht - Liebe Und Verfall
Krallice - Dimensional Bleedthrough
Drudkh - Microcosmos (LP 33/???)
Trist (Ger) - Initiation (33/500)

Kvist is indeed great. I am glad to see that album getting a lot of buys now that it has been re-issued.

My Weltenfeind is 280.

Pretty great comp. You guys should check out the Sigrblot LP. Cool stuff.

I enjoyed the Sigrblot album a fair bit but not as much as the split tracks.

Fates Warning- Awaken The Guardian lp
Judas Priest- Stained Class lp
Judas Priest- Unleashed in the East lp
Inquisition- Invoking the Majestic Throne of Satan

Riot - Thundersteel

I saw a video for a song from this album in the YouTube thread on the Old School forum and it was amazing. Here's hoping that the rest of it is just as good. :)

Oh, it is. One of the few truly, truly brilliant and remarkable albums to come out of the US power metal scene of the 80s. Technically sound and compositionally intricate, it's a genuinely bonafide classic that I've tried to turn others on to in this forum.

Let me know if that GD is any good. I've been thinking about getting it for a bit now. I love GD.

It's alright, not on par with earlier material. Henri provided all guitars on the album so this may be why it's lacking. Purchase for the collection, or just download, probably the least memorable God Dethroned album if you're a fan.

Oh, it is. One of the few truly, truly brilliant and remarkable albums to come out of the US power metal scene of the 80s. Technically sound and compositionally intricate, it's a genuinely bonafide classic that I've tried to turn others on to in this forum.

I forget who posted about it in that board but someone must have listened to you. What are some other albums that I should know about? Can you post some songs from YouTube?

I also liked For the Sake of No One. I have to thank you for showing me. That album is going to be one of the next ones I purchase. I'd be happy to take any recommendations you have for heavy or doom metal if you're willing to give me some.