Post your hauls here

Just noticed the other day that this was released, how is it?

I've only listened to it once so far and I'm honestly a little disappointed. It's a good album but it doesn't quite live up to the stronger and more epic moments of By Honour. I was distracted at the time though so I really want to reserve judgment until I've heard it a couple more times.

Hmm, still waiting for The Chasm DLP on Nuclear Winter.

28412674.jpg

The Wizar'd - Pathways Into Darkness
Countess - Burning Scripture

Both of these albums sound like they're going to be a little better than the previous from each band.

is that 'The Wizar'd' from Tassie?,man those guys are so young,caught them opening for Sodom in Hobart,they could'nt have been much older than fifteen at the time.Maybe about eighteen these days? if it's the same group.

The Wizar'd - Pathways Into Darkness
Countess - Burning Scripture

Both of these albums sound like they're going to be a little better than the previous from each band.

Yeah, I'm waiting on my Countess preorder :\ Dropped about 50 dollars or whatever it came to to get that + the Warhorde album + the Countess shirt and no shipping notification :ill:

yep that's them,they are really young,lol I could'nt believe it when I saw them open for Sodom,a fifteen year old Sabbath worship band,not bloody bad though,they are great,seen them live twice now.

Gammacide- Victims of Science LP
Terrorama- Omnipotence LP
Faustcoven- The Halo of Burning Wings+Rising from Below the Earth DLP set
Verminous- Smell the Birth of Death
Ancient Gods- Mysticlands
Bak De Syv Fjell- Bak De Syv Fjell
Ignivomous/Tzun Tzu Split 7"

Verminous - Smell the Birth of Death
General Surgery / Butcher ABC split
Total Fucking Destruction - Peace, Love, & Total Fucking Destruction
Wolfshade - Evening Star...