Post your hauls here

Got mine yesterday, spun it once...remix sounds good, and it's thanks to Aphotic Mote of Portal which is marginally amusing. I fucking love Death Metal Suicide.

Good to know guys. Once again apologies for the delay. There were teething problems that won't happen again. Next time I will try to see that people get their pre-orders on the day of release ;)

Btw, I am planning to print some The Dead tees. I was thinking of having the artwork that is in the middle of the Ritual Executions booklet in the front of the tee and logo and album name in the back. What say you guys? Would you like that? Prices of course will be very low and postage paid worldwide.

I don't know if I'd purchase one or not; I already a surplus of shirts, but the artwork for the album is awesome. That would definitely be a great shirt. Shit, all the art is awesome. You can't go wrong there.

Latest purchases:

IMG_2849.jpg

IMG_2850.jpg

Paramore tickets (up front orchestra pit!!!)
The Antlers/The National tickets
Warped Tour tickets (not so excited about this, but going to be going with some friends and I do want to see Andrew WK and Flatfoot 56 so it isn't all bad!)

Goretrade - Mistaken Conception
Beyond Terror Beyond Grace - Ashes Built Our Mountains
Cardiac Arrest - Cadaverous Presence
Disincarnate - Dreams of the Carrion Kind (free)
Black Witchery - Upheaval of Satanic Might
Revolting - The Terror Threshold
Entrails - Tales from the Morgue

Burial Invocation tshirt