Post your hauls here

This is my haul from Central Illinois Metalfest. The show was a blast, other than the fact the venue felt like an oven. I got to meet John McEntee from Incantation, & several other cool guys from various bands & labels. Getting to see Incantation play the "Diabolical Conquest" album in it's entirety was a real treat. They played "The Ibex Moon" as an encore. Such a great performance. Malevolent Creation & Deceased also tore the place apart. I was also quite fond of the performances from Whorrid, The Horde, Cardiac Arrest, Putrid Pile, & Inherit Disease.

IMG_2915.jpg

(Top to bottom left to right)

Nachtmystium - Eulogy IV
Nachtmystium - Demise
Marduk - Plague Angel
Order of Ennead - An Examination of Being
Order of Ennead - Order of Ennead
Pathology - Legacy of the Ancients
Cardiac Arrest (USA) - Haven for the Insane
Cardiac Arrest (USA) - Cadaverous Presence
Deceased - Supernatural Addiction
The Horde - From Empire to Ashes
Kerasphorus - Cloven Hooves at the Holocaust Dawn
Bloodsoaked - Brutally Butchered
Bloodsoaked - Sadistic Deeds...Grotesque Memories
Whorrid - Infecting the Soul
Whorrid - Time Heals Nothing
Brutality - Screams of Anguish
Inherit Disease - Visceral Transcendence
Inherit Disease - Procreating an Apocalypse
Severe Torture - Slaughtered
Severe Torture - Sworn Vengeance

Also bought 2 shirt's.

IMG_2914.jpg

Where were you during Incantation's set? I went there with two other people just for Incantation on Friday.

The best way I can describe it is with a pic. I was right by Bloodsoaked's table & in front of Comatose Music's booth if you know where those were. I was wearing a "The Chasm" shirt & a black Tampa Bay Buccaneers hat.

0724000000e.jpg

Ahh, I see. I think I saw you walking around while I was upstairs (I recall thinking "hey, that guy doesn't suck" when I saw a guy in a Chasm shirt); but I was up front for Incantation. 'Twas an excellent set.

Ahh, I see. I think I saw you walking around while I was upstairs (I recall thinking "hey, that guy doesn't suck" when I saw a guy in a Chasm shirt); but I was up front for Incantation. 'Twas an excellent set.

Gotcha, yeah that was probably me, as I didn't see anyone else wearing one. Speaking of band shirt's I think this couple won the award for greatest slogan's of the weekend.

IMG_2867.jpg

I probably should have gone

I'll be honest man, I wasn't exactly convinced to drive 7 hours after seeing the lineup. I was pleasantly surprised though. Incantation & Malevolent Creation were the main reason I decided to make the trip, but there were a lot of other bands that I enjoyed. Merch out the ass too, way more than I expected to see.

well im only an hour and a half away. But I'd be going alone.
So that kinda sucks
I never see shows

If you want to go to CIM next year man let me know. I'm a chill dude that likes metal, beer, & hot sluts. I went to CIM technically alone this year, as the only friend I have that likes the same type of music couldn't get off work. I met up with a few guys there from All Metal Forums, which is another place I post at.

If you want to go to CIM next year man let me know. I'm a chill dude that likes metal, beer, & hot sluts. I went to CIM technically alone this year, as the only friend I have that likes the same type of music couldn't get off work. I met up with a few guys there from All Metal Forums, which is another place I post at.
haha nice
annoying that no one really likes metal

Barbarian Wrath haul

Countess - The Return of the Horned One
Countess - Burning Scripture
Megiddo - The Devil and the Whore
Megiddo - The Atavism of Evil
The Wizar'd - Follow the Wizard
The Wizar'd - Pathways Into Darkness

I wish I had more money.

I've only heard some songs on youtube and myspace. They sounded good. I mainly wanted the newest Wizar'd and Countess album, but I figured "Hey, what the fuck" and ordered some others.